Author Topic: sex legal between first cousins?  (Read 5764 times)

Offline Donald

sex legal between first cousins?
« on: Aug 18, 2009, 08:16 PM »
i need to know if it is illegal for first cousins to have sex in PA. I know it is illegal to marry but sex?

Offline KC

• "The Boss" * Cousin Czar * Illuminati member * Varment
  • Administrator
  • Don't follow your dreams... Chase them.
Re: sex legal between first cousins?
« Reply #1 on: Aug 18, 2009, 08:47 PM »
You can find their criminal code online to double check but I do not think it is illegal. It is illegal in Utah and TX. I'm not sure about other places.

i need to know if it is illegal for first cousins to have sex in PA. I know it is illegal to marry but sex?

CousinCouples.com Administrator. For support, please post in the Tech Support section or PM me.

Offline John Fake

« Reply #2 on: Aug 19, 2009, 05:19 AM »
IMO Donald,

What happens behind closed doors between two adults "NOT MINORS" with both parties agreeing willingly to have sexual intimacy is private and personal, unless there were some reason that it where brought out into the public's eye.  I don't see why that is really anyone's business but the adults that choose to be together. I don't know if it is or isn't against the law in PA.

Again this is only my opinion,
JF
« Last Edit: Aug 19, 2009, 05:22 AM by John Fake »
If you like my ideas or thoughts how about hitting me up with a applaud Karma... :aikido:

Offline ColoradoMarried

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: Aug 19, 2009, 03:23 PM »
No, though PA makes it illegal to issue a marriage license to cousins (like Kansas) it does not meet the state's definition of "incest" where sex is concerned.  It is legal to have sex with your first cousin in PA.

Offline Donald

« Reply #4 on: Aug 23, 2009, 06:43 PM »
Thank you!!!!

Offline august

• _finally got married_
« Reply #5 on: Apr 10, 2012, 09:18 PM »
IMO Donald,

What happens behind closed doors between two adults "NOT MINORS" with both parties agreeing willingly to have sexual intimacy is private and personal, unless there were some reason that it where brought out into the public's eye.  I don't see why that is really anyone's business but the adults that choose to be together. I don't know if it is or isn't against the law in PA.

Again this is only my opinion,
JF
heheh same here,  i think that's personal, who knows you're having sex with your first cousin regardless of the law, . why? do you really have to tell everyone that you're having sex w/ your first cousin? heheh. it's none of there business. :)
"why find a stranger?"