Author Topic: My cousin tried to kiss me  (Read 1657 times)

Offline totospride83

My cousin tried to kiss me
« on: Apr 19, 2011, 12:04 PM »
My cousin recently moved back around me. I always missed him and thought about him while he was gone. He is married but moved here before his wife to find a suitable place to live. We started hanging out together and last weekend we got pretty intoxicated. I remember almost everything. He started rubbing my back and putting his hands thru my hair. Occasionally he would kiss my forehead or cheek. I have to admit that I was enjoying the attention from him. When we got back to my house we sat outside looking at the stars. His hands were wondering then he turned my face towards his and kissed down my cheekbones. When he got close to my lips I asked him what he was doing. He said just gazing at the star. I told him we should go in to sleep. He slept on the couch and ofcourse I slept with my husband.  Its been 3 days since this happened and I still cant let it go. He called the next day and said he couldn't remember anything. I think he was lying and just trying to get me to admit to what we had done.  What should I do?

Offline Hawk

• Global Moderator
Re: My cousin tried to kiss me
« Reply #1 on: Apr 19, 2011, 12:38 PM »
totospride83,
 What should you do???
 TRY to forget it ever happened and DO NOT put yourself in that position EVER again. The both of you are married. You will find that we will not encourage adultery. The time to explore the connection has long passed, ever since you both got married. Now shake the cobwebs out of your head and go look in the mirror, grin and say "WTF was I thinking" then move on and forget this before you find yourself in one hellashious train wreck.

Offline DrJones101

• Freshman
  • God created my HERO for me
« Reply #2 on: Apr 19, 2011, 03:45 PM »
marriage is a covenant. like hawk said dont put your self in the position again...if your attracted to eachother, simple....dont let your self be alone with him....its not fair to ANYONE. i believe God has certain criteras where he dosnt find two people married even if on paper like extreme abuse. but LOVE is a choice...you either choose wrong or right...the five love languages......read it
Heb dduw, Heb ddim.

Offline cloud

« Reply #3 on: Apr 19, 2011, 05:52 PM »
situations like these...this is why I'm staying single until I get my cousin love back because I feel I will be led to do the same thing

adultery is a no no, sorry can't support you...your lucky you husband didn't catch you two

Offline scrubanizer

« Reply #4 on: Apr 19, 2011, 10:49 PM »
If you respect your marriage, or any marriage in the world, you never put yourself in a situation to make a mistake with him again. Try to avoid heavy drinking if your with him

admin