Author Topic: A very young love between me and my cousin..  (Read 4757 times)

Offline beenlovingmycousin

A very young love between me and my cousin..
« on: May 26, 2012, 12:19 PM »
This is my first time writing a story so please, just bear with the "boringness". lol :D

I started liking my cousin when we were still young. I knew i liked him ever since but just thought of it as admiration.  He's one of my closest male cousins. I've always wanted to have a brother so I am close to all my male first cousins. When we were growing up we became more close to each other. He was always sending text messages that says he misses me. He never knew I have feelings for him until I reached the age of 16 and he was 19.

When he was about to visit our house and stay for vacation, i decided to confess my feelings for him. I just said i like him more than just a cousin. He said it was ok and it's normal. then we talked more often since he was staying with me in our house. After spending vacation with us, the day when he needed to go home came. When he arrived at their house he sent me a message and said he was starting to like me too and asked me if i want to continue it and turn it into a special kind of relationship and I agreed. :)

Months have passed and he stopped talking to me. I heard from his mom that he already has a girlfriend. I cried and decided to forget him :(
After 4 months he called me and said that he was sorry and he's willing to make it up to me. I forgave him and we continued our relationship. We lasted for 1 year and 8 months because our moms knew about our relationship and they decided that we should never meet again. I fought for him and he did not do the same for me. I was so sad and depressed during that time that i cried everyday and threw things in my room. I even hurt myself. I shout when i cry cause it made me more comfortable..

After 5 months.. he visited us with his sister and his sister's husband. The minute i saw him, I quickly ran into my room and cried again. I realized i was still hurt. He asked for my mom's permission if he can enter my room and talk to me. When he finally got the chance to go in my room he hugged me and he cried. He said nothing has changed, he still loves me and he wants to continue our relationship and still doesn't plan to let our relatives know. Again, I agreed because i really love him. And i'm willing to fight for him again if ever that time comes.

We're still in a relationship until now and we're very happy even though we're not always together. I still don't know when will time come that our parents will discover our relationship again. I'm afraid but I'm willing to fight for him again. I just don't know if he is too. I'm 19 right now and he is 22.

Thanks for reading this very boring story. Our story is not but the way i wrote it is. :D

Offline LadyC

• Administrator
    • Earth Psalts
Re: A very young love between me and my cousin..
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2012, 06:15 PM »
at 19 and 22, you should be old enough to do as you please.... if you're here in the US. do you live overseas?
If you want to hear God laugh, tell Him your plans! ~~ Van Zandt

Offline lovinmike12

• Freshman
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2012, 08:36 PM »
I agree at 22 and 19 you should be able to make your own decisions as adults if you are in the US. I hope you two can make this work and maybe you should talk to him about why he was not willing then to fight for you this.  I know for me and my bf(although we are 2nd cousins) we didn't care what family said about us and we are willing to fight for what we have.

text

« Reply #3 on: Jun 04, 2012, 09:48 AM »
i dont wanna hijack.

me and my cousin are both 19.
But yes its true we are both adults and can do what we want.

However its got to the point where they said they will never accept it under their roof. Meaning when we move out then we can do w.e

Offline Elijah147

• Freshman
« Reply #4 on: Jun 06, 2012, 02:43 AM »
Thank you for  sharing your story! I enjoyed it. You just have to give up on your family accepting it, cause that's when they realize they can't win and just have to accept reality. It can be so confusing being in love with your cousin so if your lover gets lost, it doesn't mean you have to get lost to. What you have together will always be the strongest connection and he will never forget that. But your a fighter, just something your born with so there is so much hope for you.

I am 29 and my cousin is 26 and we got a lot of trouble from our family, but now there are used to it. Unlike you I quit fighting for her. And my life got so bad with out her as the goddess I worship. She was my everything. She makes me a better person, like no one else has. Good luck!