• Announcements

• KC

Get Smart on the Web   09/16/2016

Be informed on better ways to stay safe on the web -- Source: Mozilla

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Today
  2. Problems I'm having marrying my first cousin

Yes I am. People often ask so how did i meet ur wife / husband? Do u know them from school ect? Where did u meet? It is not common at all among brits just musilm immigrants tend to do it. As I have said before could u show me some examples of Brits married to a 1st cousin even 2nd or 3rd? Its not something that people in the west do, what if u have a break up then the whole family will not speak to each other. The royal family use to marry cousins 50 yrs ago they dont do it anymore, prince willam and kate are not 1st cousins. How did the funeral go? Were u dressed in all black? Did u wear a hat to the funeral. In the UK we wear black/white at funerals. Was it a religous funeral in a church?
  3. i just finished watching the movie. anyone seen it yet? it was pretty good, although it crammed too much into 90 minutes. they should have made it longer. if you don't know who she was (i didn't either), she was a woman who died back in the 50s from cervical cancer. the doctors at johns hopkins biopsied some of her cells, and it was the first time they'd ever gotten a line of cells to reproduce outside of a living human body. her cells have been used in medical science ever since. so anyway, i looked up more info on her after the movie ended. i know it's irrelevant really, and not really a part of the movie itself, but she had married her cousin and had five children with him. just thought i'd share. i only gave the movie 3.5 stars. it was good, but like i said, it was too much info for too little screentime. if they'd extended it another half hour with a little more character development i think i could have rated it higher.
  4. Yesterday
  5. Problems I'm having marrying my first cousin

good grief, are you really 30? what if your uncle or auntie slap you and call you a dirty word? seriously? and why do you think it's so necessary to go telling all your friends that the love of your life happens to be a cousin? i never said cousin marriage was COMMON there. it's not here either. but it happens more than you think, and it is still far more acceptable in your country than ours. i'm not going to sit here and argue the semantics with you. bottom line is that there are NO laws anywhere in your country against cousin marriage, and here half of the country prohibits it and a percentage of those that do also classify it as a felony offense that you can go to jail over. i don't keep up with your pop culture enough to know the names and marital relationships of people over there. i do know it was common throughout the history of the royal family, and if it's good enough for them, it's good enough for you. if you want to do the research into who is married to a cousin, feel free to share your results with us. but rest assured you're not the only person in the UK who loves a first cousin. in fact, you're not even the first one to find our website. now excuse me but i have a funeral to attend and have no more patience for your dramatics. grow up and get over it.
  6. Last week
  7. I love my second cousin. What do i do

Forgot to mention, we are both 25, in the USA. Knew each other all our lives. She really enjoys me being around, sje gets sad when i can't and acts happy when i tell her im on my way. Today she was telling me to come over today and said she misses her cousin, even though i see her almost daily, she lives kinda close. When other people are around she acts slightly different then when we are alone.
  8. Problems I'm having marrying my first cousin

Things have moved on in the UK people dont even dream of marrying a cousin even if legal, In fact nobody in my family or anyone I know is married to cousin, people find it strange, i often get called a loser because I fancy someone in the family. Can u show me 2 cases of a white British couple who are 1st hell even 2nd or 3rd cousins! Married or even just living together? I'm a drama queen😀u know. I love dreasing up and shaking it all about. What do I do grab her hand kiss her on the lips and walk out of her family home? What if uncle steve / auntie Irene slap me cand me a dirty b word? I know they would never accept our relationship as its frowned upon here.
  9. Problems I'm having marrying my first cousin

the UK is no different towards cousin marriage than america. actually yes it is different. it's BETTER for you. because NOWHERE in the UK prohibits first cousins from marrying and puts no restrictions on cousins who wish to marry. that's not true in america where half the states forbid it and in some cases you can be jailed for it. and also, cousin marriage is part of the UK's history throughout the monarchy. i know this is hard for you. i know it's frustrating when family doesn't accept it. i GET that. but you're being a bit of a drama king. stand up for yourself, and for her. because if you won't, then you don't deserve her.
  10. Problems I'm having marrying my first cousin

No because of you being a coward... I'm done trying to convince someone who can't function for himself...
  11. Problems I'm having marrying my first cousin

Agreed is because of the anti cousin marriage culture here in UK.
  12. Problems I'm having marrying my first cousin

U dont understand the UK and how much cousin marriages are thought of as a dirty thing. I dont know anyone English who is married to a 2nd cousin let alone a 1st cousin. I think im going tp leave it. She is my 1st and last love I know my family will never let me marry her so single forever it is. If the UK culture was positve over cousin marriage then I would tell unclue steve I love his daughter my sweet cousin charlotte. U made me laugh with ur comment on the drowning guy😁 wow ur urca witty 1. Ur husband is a lucky man, cousin or not. If cousin u r lucky😈
  13. Problems I'm having marrying my first cousin

Well then you are a coward... I guess u don't love her... Because of you did... U would go after her
  14. Problems I'm having marrying my first cousin

Yes I love her more than life itself😀 I have footballs tennis balls just not the balls ur talking about😁 I often dream about how sex would be like with her. I can't even talk about it. Its just one of those things I gave her a silver band she wears it on her finger, she tells me she kisses that band every night before going to bed. It makes me 😭.
  15. Problems I'm having marrying my first cousin

(there is a reason my title is 'politically incorrect old bat)
  16. Problems I'm having marrying my first cousin

Preach She is 110% right.. and you're not cold for speaking the truth... Yeah the truth might hurt but you better sip down some water and take it.. either the guy needs to grow up here and start being a man or he going to be a little boy and give up the thing that makes him happy... At this point it's really on you to make that decision for yourself... So whatever happens... It's definitely on you
  17. Problems I'm having marrying my first cousin

yes, you can marry her. you're not the first person in the world to love a cousin in spite of family objections. and you won't be the first person to MARRY a cousin in spite of those objections. once you grow a pair and stand up to them and marry her, the majority of them will quit using your emotional frailty to blackmail you with. make no mistake, the choice to marry and be happy is yours and hers. nobody else's. you are either willing to let your family walk away or you're not. but if you're not, then quit whining about it and break up. dragging it out with all this drama isn't fair to anybody. yeah, i know that's harsh and mean sounding. i've already been "reported" today for being so cold. but you're playing games. you may not be doing it intentionally, but you are doing it, nonetheless. and sometimes the only way to get someone to stand on their own two feet is to give them a reality check like me and yankee are giving you. it's kinda like the guy who tries to save a drowning victim, and the only way to save him is to knock him out cold so he'll stop fighting... because in fighting for his own life, he's going to drown the person trying to save him. you're that guy. stop fighting.
  18. Cousin Couples from the Philippines let's unite here

hi miss cfs welcome sorry matagal aq nawala pooch everything went fine nung umuwi aq then in came down under nung bumalik aq sa pagiging OFW q...where's the fries? dude as in....13 years down the kissy-faceing drain...friend lang kita sa FB sesend q sau messages na...sobrang depress aq ngayon... Miss CFS, kung mahal mo c bf/cous mo isugal mo na...go and sabihin nyo...it is not a taboo...nagkataon lang na ganyan ang law sa pinas....if u really love each other, go fight for it, do not think twice...sinabi q sa brother q, and he was open to it...kaya go, fight for that love you long for, no more second thoughts.... POOCH....add me up, @IchsuremA - twitter account q form there sasabihin q sau fb q...tang ina talaga dude, literal...ayaw q i share dito kc ang gulo gulo... sa lahat my advise lumaban kayo period kung mahal nyo isa't isa GO wag kayo matakot sa society.... 9/9/2004
  19. Problems I'm having marrying my first cousin

You sound like you love her... You should be happy for who you are... U did the work and the research... You should go get what makes you happy... If don't do it... Your feelings will always be there... Waiting would could happen is a trouble thing to go through... Do it and don't look back... Grow some balls and be happy with the women you want to be with.. have some sex... That probably get you moving...
  20. Problems I'm having marrying my first cousin

If we marry againts our family's wishes then we will be alone. Nobody will come to vist, friends we would have lost because of the cousin marriage. Nobody knows that we are in love its kind of like our little secret. When ever we have family get togethers she comes over to my parents house as that's where the whole family gets together, once she wore tight black leather pants, high heels and when ever charlie (Charlotte) saw me around she would put her hands on her hips, stand in a naughty way to 1 side posing I think., she flicks her blonde hair too and that makes my heart skip a few beats😀. Why the hell would she do that for?? She knows I love her? Is she trying to tell the family by doing that. Uncle Steve is her Dad he does not know about us. She always says hi Eric sweety oh and I melt like vanilla ice cream that has strewberry sauce on top of it. Oh Charlotte u devil.😈 We use to spend lots of time together in school ect, I would love going out on trips we would sit nxt to each other on the bus / couch and hold hands. We went france we held hand all they way on the boat. I was wishing that I pass away with me holding her hand. We kissed when no one was looking😀 We licked each others ice cream to stop it dripping. It was very hot day.
  21. Problems I'm having marrying my first cousin

You don't need no one's permission to get married to someone you love.. if y'all both love each other... Then go for it... If I was in position, I would take that opportunity in a heartbeat
  22. Problems I'm having marrying my first cousin

Man that's your option... You can do that... Or fight for what you want.. I can lead a horse to water but I can't make it drink
  23. Problems I'm having marrying my first cousin

My name is Eric dude! This is not a Hollywood movie I cant just take my women we have family in the way even if we ignore my stupid friends we say its wrong. I think we will both put of marriage forever. I am her 1st love and she is my 1st love.
  24. Problems I'm having marrying my first cousin

Yeah i'm 30 but we cant get married if our family do not agree to it, after all we are family this could break the family up, half of the family may never speak to each other ever again😦. What if they do not attened the wedding? If I can't marry the women I love then i'll have to live alone with cat or a gold fish called freddy. If we do burn the bridges then society as a whole in the west be it UK, some of USA ect. (Some states in the US have ban on 1st cousin marriages) 50-60 yrs ago 1st-2nd cousin marriages were quite common in the UK. The queen is married to hers😀. Its very very rare for Brits to marry cousins in the UK today although not illlegal, immigrants from South Asia (Pakistan, Bangladesh, Arab countries do) at least 80% they do it for cultural reasons I think. News media here keeps going on about disabled children of Pakistani's (see daily mail uk's website) A documentry was shown 2 weeks ago on bbc 1 and bbc online titled "Should I marry my cousin"? A British Pakistani teenager called Hiba Maroof asked this question to the wider british public and they said no its wrong. In the end she did not want to marry her cousin anymore dispite her on parents and grand parents being cousins😭
  25. Im very close with my second cousin and we spend alot of time together. I've had feelings for her for few years now, i thought it would go away, thought it was just a physical attraction because she IS beautiful. But as time went on the feelings stayed and grew. She is extremely nice to me, and we talk alot, she always tells me to come back the next day and come hang out. She even has a nick name for me. Idk if she has any where near the same feelings, i wish i knew. I dont know what to do, on one hand i deeply love her and long to hold her and kiss her she is beautiful but on the other i dont want to ruin what we got and make things weird between us. Is it ok for second cousins to be intimate ? How do i even go about seeing if she feels the same way and if she does how would i convince her its ok? Idk where to even start
  26. Im very close with my cousin and we spend alot of time together. I've had feelings for her for s few years now, i thought it would go away, thought it was just a physical attraction because she IS beautiful. But as time went on the feelings stayed and grew. She is extremely nice to me, and we talk alot, she always tells me to come back the next day and come hang out. She even has a nick name for me. Idk if she has any where near the same feelings, i wish i knew. I dont know what to do, on one hand i deeply love her and long to hold her and kiss her she is beautiful but on the other i dont want to ruin what we got and make things weird between us. Is it ok for second cousins to be intimate ? How do i even go about seeing if she feels the same way and if she does how would i convince her its ok? Idk where to even start
  27. Problems I'm having marrying my first cousin

Preach.. you are 100% right that's why I've been saying to this person. Take her advice you are grown you are paying the bills here. I'm going to be blunt, be a man and take your woman. Take on what is yours and be happy. She will do the same. Eventually down the line they have to accept on who you are as a couple. Be happy for you not for them. You going to end up short if you weren't about what they feel about the relationship, it's about you
  28. Problems I'm having marrying my first cousin

listen, i know your emotions are all over the map because of this, but i have to say this. you're 30 years old. you're a grown man. your family and your friends don't get a say in who you marry. and unless you're using an IP spoofer or whatever those things are called, then it's legal to marry where you live. so you've got to get a grip on your emotions. as long as you let this be a drama-fest, the family and friends are going to continue to feed on it, and the more strung out your emotions are going to get. you don't have to live your life alone with a cat or two.... although cats are great, i have four of them. AND a husband. so tell your family and friends that you are sorry that you upset them by asking their opinions, but that from here on out your love life is NOT up for discussion. if they want to shun you, then they aren't worth the time and effort. you're not 15 anymore. you're a big boy now. be the man your cousin needs you to be and plant your feet firmly on the ground on this issue.
  1. Load more activity