All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Today
  2. Yesterday
  3. for the record, pooch needs a head goring even worse than i do. ask anybody. wait. i just threw pooch under the bus. Sorry man.
  4. hey pooch, glad you can see what i can see. The OP says she can handle her own. Let's see if she comes out swinging 😂😂😂
  5. I can see a contradiction here. Either you are wrong or your husband. So, are you lazy or not?? If I ask your husband why does he think that you are lazy, I expect him to say to me that he expects you to be like a lawyer working for 60+ hours a week. Am I correct? 😅 Pooch
  6. You are too young to be thinking about relationships and love! Your best bet is to become good friends with her as Ambra and Commander said and see if you both feel same way when you both reach high school. Trust me when I say that you two will be very different people in just a couple years. I don't know of any couple from my circle or other classmates who were together together since middle school and lasted into adulthood. It's very rare because you change so much in your teenage years. For now focus on developing friendships and your world view. Everything else will take care of itself in time, my friend!
  7. In a few weeks, I will be back in school. I am going to finish my masters if it kills me. I only have about a year left. A year of grunt work! I will be paying for the last year of tuition out of pocket. I may stick a few unobtrusive ads on here until I finish school. You guys can help me buy ramen noodles and tea. I think I need to upgrade to coffee for real. I can't find any legit 2nd flush Darjeeling anyway. I would even be satisfied with some good Nepal teas. I digress. I am trying to convert the main pages into Wordpress format before I run out of time.
  8. Unfortunately, most of the guest posts were spam and a moderator must manually approve each guest post. It is a bit too much. It only takes a moment to register.
  9. Sounds like you two are very playful and friendly together, but I'd say you're really young right now. As Ambra said you have your whole life ahead of you. I'd say to just focus on your schooling and what you want to do in life right now. You two are too young to be pursuing anything serious right now. Let her know that you'll always be there for her and be her friend and maybe when you two are older than you two can pursue a romantic relationship. And if you do, always be sure to be best friends first. Romantic love can never exist without a strong friendship.
  10. Been there, done that, now I'm old, and my cousin-love is dead. You've got your whole lives ahead of you, and you're too young for all the complications of cousin-love. Wait a few years, you'll be able to tell if she likes you eventually, or not. You could learn the cousin-marriage facts for your State and slip them into conversation when the time is right. Lots of info here, start reading
  11. I just made an account. Yeah. It's unfortunate that that's the norm for the way people look at cousin relationships. We're no different than any other relationship. We're both Christian so I believe God has a plan for our lives and He knows what's best for both of us. Also when it comes to her current relationship, I'm gonna be supportive of her and be very intentional that I'm there for her if she needs help. I walked beside her through the struggles of her last relationship around 2 years ago and she appreciated that very much. Her and I have always been friends but we've gotten so much closer since then. Enough so that it's easy for others to think that we're a couple.
  12. Last week
  13. Guest

Im in love with my cousin

Okay im in love with my cousin, i am 14 and shes 13 but im almost 15 and idk if she likes me or not but there’s moments that i think she does cause sometimes we just stare at each other then smile and then we holded hands a couple of times but idk if she likes me the way i like her i know im 2 years older and im only 14 and shes only 13 but i know i love her and shes just so perfect i love her so much and i just want to know if she likes me the way i like her she usually calls me a name and in tickle her and then she holds my hand sometimes but idk if she likes me so please help
  14. You are still young. Just enjoy your cousin's company. It appears that some kind of relationship is blooming. Slow down and see what happens.
  15. I've installed a new chatroom. I think we can upgrade to the full version for 80$.
  16. Guest

How to approach it?

@SerendipityWhat changed for you and your cousin? Why did you decide to pursue a relationship later rather than earlier? @Guest Jazz do you know that she also wants a relationship with you? She may be attracted to you but if she has said she doesn’t think it’s a good idea (for whatever her reason may be) what do you get out of trying to convince her otherwise? If she’s thinking about it at all you’ll know. At that point you can direct her to resources.
  17. I agree with KC. Don't try to "fix" the relationship - it is not fixable and you should move on to a better life. Good luck to you! HUGS Nat
  18. He is just your partner, not your husband? You tell that hateful demon to get up, get dressed and get the hell out of your life. There is no other option. He has zero respect for you and never will.
  19. I think LadyC is correct, although she and I both know that sometimes marriages come to an end. If that is the case, now is a very good time to break the news to your husband. You should do this before you are any more wrapped up in your cousin. You really put us in a bad spot when asking "should I leave my husband for my cousin." The short answer is no, of course. My wife and I have been on and off for years. Two years ago, I decided to try again with her -- not because it was easy but because it was hard. There was a whole lot of crap to get past and to process. The experiment didn't work out but I am glad that I gave it one last shot. Is that an option for you? I suggest that you give it another try with your husband, maybe go on a cruise. In my opinion, you should keep the affair to yourself and take it to your grave. Look, if it doesn't work out, then do it right. Leave your husband before you start back with your cousin. Second marriages statistically are more likely to fail than first marriages. If you keep carrying on with your cousin, you may very well end up with nothing but a lot of heartbreak. I would hate to see that. Affairs are a great way to burn bridges. You are sabotaging your marriage. Are you sure you want to go down this road?
  20. Guest

Two issues

First, that’s a stereotype across a lot of our society. The stereotype is that “out of all the fish in the sea.” Falling for a cousin is not a “choice” for many. That’s why we’re on this board looking for others who understand how we feel. It’s not a situation we grow up hoping to be in when we find someone we really like and could possibly see ourselves involved with. If your relationship with her progresses to a point you both decide to be romantically involved I’m assuming you’ll either want to go somewhere where it’s easy for you to be together without others knowing the relation or you just keep it undercover in your current community. The last option is the least appealing one if you ask me. As for her being in a another relationship, you can tell her your feelings but make clear to her that you’re not expecting an answer from her. You just wanted her to know. Let her make the choice on who she wants to be with and be understanding (not just with her but yourself) if she chooses to stay with the other person. Many choose the other person because it’s safe and not wrought with the same social challenges as the cousin relationship. Just keep that in mind if she stays in her relationship. It may be a choice that has more to do with that than you as a person. Good luck,
  21. Guest

mit webseite grr

ich habe ein Problem mit diese
  22. Guest

Two issues

Hey guys, I have two issues I'd like to ask for advice on. The first is anyone on here who's a country person having to deal with the stereotypes of country people interested romantically in their cousins because "they have no other options" which in my opinion is just complete ignorance. Which makes me feel I can't tell anyone I know about my feelings for her. And the second is that she's currently in a relationship. Which I'm supportive of her and just want to let her know I'm there for her. Anyone who read this, thank you and any advice would be greatly appreciated.
  23. Thank you for helping people get the information they need. Good stuff as usual. Keep up the good work!!! http://maps.google.rw/url?q=http://kazkomkredit.kz/budut-napravleny-poluchennye-dengi/
  24. The suggestion of a lawyer was to try and find out if cousin marriage would effect his job in the military. I'm in Canada, and in my province, one can phone a lawyer and the first half hour is free. Check to see if you have something like that in your State with your law society. If a lawyer could not answer your question about cousin marriage affecting his military job, perhaps the lawyer would know where you could get that answer. Ambra
  25. I live in Florida - cousin marriages are legal here. there would be no no notation of "cousin marriage" on the certificate. If you want to make sure, call the Clerk of Court in any county and ask to make sure. You could do that in any state for verification. No need to pay an attorney fee. Good luck. HUGS Nat
  26. Perhaps wait for what others have to say, but I think you should find a lawyer who can answer both your questions. Perhaps a lawyer could answer your military question too. Good luck Ambra
  27. So many questions. But first let me give you an insite on our relationship. We are 1st cousins once removed, currently living in our home state of ohio, where marriage is prohibited. We have been together for 5 years now, and he is in the military. We have contemplated getting married in a state that allows marriage but were concerned with what the marriage certificate would say. Like is it stamped "cousin marriage " or ? Are their any red flags? Our family is aware of our relationship and have been very supportive however we do not want to risk his job.
  28. Earlier
  29. you're married. that means your cousin is off limits. you need to find a way to reconnect with the man you vowed to share your life with, and that means you're going to have to walk away from the sexy cousin.
  1. Load more activity