All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Yesterday
  2. It depends on what Louisiana's definition of 4th degree relatives are. They may define the definition in their state law. The definition may vary from religious, legal, and historic definitions like the old Roman civil law. I can't answer your question with 110% confidence. You should contact a lawyer who would know or know how to quickly find out. If you do that please let us know what you find out. Sometimes it is easier to leave the state, get married and return.
  3. HI Cinderella2019, welcome to cc! If you haven't already, check out the page on the site that spells out the state laws as we know them. The best advice I could give you is contact a lawyer in your state. We do not give legal advice here, but urge you to seek same in your state. Best wishes on your journey.
  4. We really don't care about your smoking habits. I'm tempted to delete those parts of this post because we have minors peruse this site and we in no way do we want to be seen as condoning that kind of behavior. You like her. She likes you. I don't see the problem. Proceed slowly and you should find out soon enough if the two of you are a good match.
  5. Does anyone know (or have done it) if a 1st Cousin Once Removed can get married in Louisiana? I am seeing conflicting information. One sites says yes, another site says no. Thanks!!!
  6. Last week
  7. Hi Chanel, Ilang tanong: Di ko kasi nabasa yung posts mo sa unahan so patanong lang ah: 1. Ilang taon na kayo both ni cous-bf mo? 2. Taga-saan ka sa Pinas? (Luzon (Manila or province), Visayas, Mindanao)? 3. May plano ba kayong 2 umalis ng bansa? Anong long term plan ni bf mo? Uwian lang siya no? 4. Anong ilang tanong mo? If ang tanong mo is about the baby mo, depende kasi yan sa edad mo eh tsaka sa genetic makeup. Pure pinay ka ba? How about si Bf -- di naman siya mestiso? Nagaalala ka ba sa posibleng issue sa pinagbubuntis mo? 5. Update mo ko sa sitwasyon ng pamilya (sa side mo -- ng mama mo, and sa kanya) 6. Saan ka (kayo) nakatira ngayon? Nakabukod na ba kayo? 7. Marami pa sana akong tanong eh, pero yan muna. Hehe. Pooch
  8. Yep. First cousin ko. Matagal na kami ni cous-gf..and isa yan sa mga dahilan kung bakit ako naging aktibo dito sa forum na ito since my college days. Hehe Pero believe it or not, di naman ako madalas dito eh. Pasulpot-sulpot lang from time to time pag may nagpost na bago like you.. Or pag may tanong tungkol sa batas sa Pinas..or pag may problema sa pamilya na medyo interesado ako. ✌ Admin din ako dito dati (tanong mo kay KC and kay LadyC), pero hinugot na nila ko sa rotation nila. Dito lang naman kasi ako sa thread na itong mga pinoy ako aktibo eh. Hehe.. Pooch
  9. ummm, i thought media was now banned from posting requests? princesofthelma, i strongly encourage you to retract your offer. we have not vetted this person. and most media opportunities are not helpful at all. they're exploitive. even the dr. phil show that aired recently was deceptive in their "purpose", and instead put out more bias and misinformation instead of facts, and it was a very stressful experience for the couple.
  10. KC

Dear Diary

I saw this in one of the major newspapers and thought it was so cool. But in the paper, the names were withheld. I could do that with a little custom programming. This forum software is updated so often that it would be difficult to maintain the changes. I like to work within the framework that I am given; it is so much easier. As a free website, we do not make money so there is no incentive to add to my responsibilities. But let's have fun with it!
  11. My cousin is so talented, I'm so lucky too have him as my Husband!!!💋

12. My cuz is so amazing, he always knows how to cheer me up when I'm feeling down. 20190512_233325.mp4
  13. KC: Your response is exactly why I responded the way I did. I really think she is just trying to get under our skin
  14. KC

Hello

Don't overthink anything ever. Everything will be fine.
  15. 18 years is a long time to throw away. What if you could get your husband off of drugs, would that make a difference? Maybe that is the direction you should be going? Of course we get these types of questions all the time. There is no hard-and-fast answer. Only questions like the ones I have posed to you. Ultimately you have to make the decision yourself. I am just here to help you make an informed decision with all of my rhetorical questions.
  16. if his dad and your mom are first cousins then I do do not know. 2nd cousins I guess. they would not be your 1st cousins. You are so distantly related that there is no issue unless you make it one.
  17. What is he to me 2 or 3 cousin. If my dad and his mom our 1 cousin what are we need help people
  18. To KC I been with my husband for 18 years . All my husband wants to do is sleep and do drugs. My and my husband doesn't have kids together but I do have kids they are grown and have there own family's now .
  19. I'm not sure from what perspective you are seeking an answer from. You have found a good way to sabotage your marriage and I wonder if it could go on even if you wanting to stay with your husband. Do you have kids involved? How long have you been married? What if it doesn't work out with your cousin and you end up with nothing? Why are you not happy with your husband and what makes you think you will always be happy with your cousin? Marriages are not always puppy dogs and rainbows. If you can't get through tough times with your husband what makes you think you can get through those better with your cousin?
  20. Hello everybody's yes im in love with my cousin and his in love with me . But I'm married and I'm not happy with my husband. So should I get a divorce if I'm not happy no more with my husband. And me and my cousin are dating now too . We are both in are 40 and have not seen him 30 years . What should I do?
  21. I am confused. Didn't you just post that your parents were first cousins? How then are they also your uncle and aunt? Deadbeat dads are not limited to kissing cousins. You dad needs his khoolas snipped. How old are you?
  1. Load more activity