<?php echo esc_attr( get_bloginfo( 'name' ) ); ?>
  1. General Category

Shoot the Breeze

4,901 posts

Feel free to talk about anything and everything in this board

Embedded video clips of tv shows about cousin marriage.

Help / Advice

6,906 posts

Get advice about cousin relationships

Breakup

49 posts

Anyone who has experienced a nasty breakup.

Watercooler

2,297 posts

Off topic conversations

Ask a question and answers will be voted upon by the members!

Tech Support

212 posts

Get help with this website, or ask general computer questions

2. Special Interest

Dear Diary

7 posts

Personal thoughts

Share your thoughts about TV, books, movies, and music

No posts here yet

Jokes / Humor

58 posts

Let your hair down. Lighten up and live a little!

Food court

235 posts

Chat about food / Recipes

No posts here yet

Religion

236 posts

Discuss religious topics

No posts here yet

• Topics

• The article that Robbin Bennett co-authored was gone for a long time. One website wanted $40 for a copy of the now famous study. I found it and have attached the PDF for all to read.  "Genetic Counseling and Screening of Consanguineous Couples and Their Offspring. Recommendations of the National Society of Genetic Counselors." https://www.cousincouples.com/info/Genetic_Counseling_and_Screening_of_Consanguineous.pdf
    • BTW, credit cards will be billed something like "TheBoss" hosting or VPN service, or FCS Software. Cousincouples will not appear anywhere.  We have lots of new features like a support ticketing system now (see the top of the screen). Man I may take a day off tomorrow and just watch Netflix. I think I have worked every minute of every day for the past week. This morning I woke up still in my office chair!! I've done that before in my <cough> younger years when I would drink heavily -- but this time I was sober. Once I took an Ambien (prescribed!). I thought I would chill out in front of the computer while it "kicked in." I woke up 6 hours later still in my office chair, or maybe I was in the floor. The doc gave me 60 days worth, so I took one every night. Nobody told me anything about Ambien. When I ran out, I had acute withdrawal and  I thought I had died and gone to hell. Google "Ambien Hell" and you will see what I am talking about. I will climb out of my rabbit hole now...
    • Count me in KC! HUGS Nat
    • Hello everyone. I have installed a membership (commerce) module. It allows me to collect membership fees and sell physical products if I like. Our store is empty but it will not be for long. However, subscriptions are available available and will be a requirement going forward. I can't say I'm sorry about it. If you walked into Walmart and just walked out with items, they would go out of business swiftly. So, we are a business too. Within the week, I will be downgrading the options available to non paying members. But don't worry, I have no intention of locking anyone out.  The critical boards on the forum will still be available to everyone, if only in read-only mode. I have not worked out all of the details. I like to think about things over a period of days to eliminate how emotions can affect our thoughts. Unencumbered logic? Yea that is what I'm trying to say LOL If you select the store, you will see Subscriptions listed right below. The Subscription link is not as prominent as I would like. I may fix that. So, for a measly $15 /yr you will have full access (The Associate Membership). There are more expensive subscriptions if you are willing to help support this website even more, by all means, select a more expensive package. The $15 is just an intro price. It will go up; now is the time to purchase a subscription at this price.  
    • Guest Allison
      I had an experience with an attraction between a second cousin I met as an adult too. He said the same thing about not wanting more because of the relation. I sensed (still do) he likes me and always will but it’s his decision to either pursue it or not. Like you said, you can’t make anyone want something. He knows you like him, yes? That’s all you can do. Which is to let him know how you feel. Now it’s up to him to come forward or not. I think if you try to convince him (or push in any other way) it will be frustrating for you. It doesn’t matter if these feelings are rare. He’s the one who has to make the decision. What if he stepped forward? Could you step back? Think about that. Just let things flow naturally. Keep in touch if you want, but also don’t force anything. Things will happen as they are supposed to even if it’s over a period of time. 
  • Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    phamphu