• Announcements

• KC

Get Smart on the Web   09/16/2016

Be informed on better ways to stay safe on the web -- Source: Mozilla
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest Matt

Need help scared to death

This topic has had no activity within the past six months. It is recommended that you start a new topic instead of replying to old topics.

8 posts in this topic

Hi I'm Matt I'm 21 I have been in a relationship with my first cousin goin on 5 months now she is 16 we live in ky an the age of consent in ky is 16 an we had unprotected sex awhile back an now were both almost 100% postive she is pregnant an cousin marriage is not allowed here an we haven't told anyone where together cause our parents wouldn't understand true love an I'm scared to death that when her parents find out she is pregnant they will try to get me in true like jail an everything else I need help can they do anything to me like jail or anything cause I no my cousin won't try nothing like press charges or anything cause she loves me an I love her we r even engaged please help me 

matt, if you want answers, rewrite your post. you are 21 years old. if you aren't mature enough to write like an adult, then how can you expect us to treat you like one?

capitalization is optional. punctuation is not. even 5 year olds know how to use commas and periods.

Matt,

Of course you are scared but this is no time to panic!  Take several deep breaths and try to stay calm.

You say you are engaged - that is good.  Are you in school or working? 

There are always options, so keep a clear head and do some thinking.  Lots of people get married after they get pregnant.

So let us have more information so we can help.  We are here to encourage and support you.

HUGS

Nat

I'm not worried about the pregnant part at all

I'm worried about the part is if I can be put in jail

By her parents an things over us being together

An her mom hates me an will cause she says I'm a

Bad influence on her kids so there's no trying to talk it

Out so what I'm worried it's if her mom finds out about

Us being together can she do anything to me I no

The age of concent is 16 but where ky don't allowed

Cousin marriage I'm worried an so is she that her mom

Can get me put in jail over being with her an neither one

Of is want that cause we do love each other very much

Matt listen, we aren't lawyers (or at least I'm not), so my advice would be to contact one.

I could find you legal codes about cousin marriage, age of consent & consangonus relationships, but here's the problems with that:

1) Laws change! Just because I Googled something doesn't mean hasn't changed since then

2) Just because I can find laws on this, this & that doesn't mean there isn't 5 others I missed. I'm not trained to look for these things - lawyers are.

3) I'm some random person on the internet who you don't even know, I wouldn't take legal advice from me lol.

4) YOU can Google this stuff just as well as I can & find the same stuff.

Here's my only 100% true knowledge of Kentucky, we saw the word crime & incest, said OH HELL NO, then we moved somewhere else.

Good luck with your cousin & baby!

I'm not worried about the pregnant part at all

I'm worried about the part is if I can be put in jail

By her parents an things over us being together

An her mom hates me an will cause she says I'm a

Bad influence on her kids so there's no trying to talk it

Out so what I'm worried it's if her mom finds out about

Us being together can she do anything to me I no

The age of concent is 16 but where ky don't allowed

Cousin marriage I'm worried an so is she that her mom

Can get me put in jail over being with her an neither one

Of is want that cause we do love each other very much

you're still writing like a five year old. you're fortunate people are willing to respond to you at all. i, however, am trying to teach you how to communicate like an adult, because frankly, if you are unwilling to communicate like an adult, you are more likely to be unable to defend yourself (and the family you and your cousin are creating) from the things you fear... like jail time.

this is a teaching moment. use punctuation. if you don't, i'll lock the thread and make you re-write it from scratch.

Delete it lock it Idc this is supposedly a judgement

Free place so don't worry about my writing

Cause I'm more conserned about what can be

Done other then taking extra time to put periods in

My writing so u can delete it I don't give a shit this place ain't

Worth a shit anyway I will find a better place that's not worried

About periods in a sentence. 'BYE'

and here's what makes me crazy.... that people care more about themselves than taking "extra time" to put in periods.

and for the record, nobody said this is a judgment free website. we judge based on character. we don't judge based on a person's love for a cousin, provided that love is not pedophiliac. (is that a word?)

telling you to type with punctuation is not a judgment. you refusing to type with punctuation is a mark of disrespect, immaturity, and stupidity. and all that speaks poorly of your character.

yep, bye. i won't miss ya.