Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
cosmiclover

Not Fade Away

This topic has had no activity within the past six months. It is recommended that you start a new topic instead of replying to old topics.

3 posts in this topic

Love is real...  But the world is complicated!  I need my cousin more than life itself.  She is still angry with me, and all I can do is take my licks.  I know I"m a better person for it, and I am eternally grateful even for this opportunity.  I am not going to give up hope...

If you really, truly honestly and genuinely love your cousin, then be patient with her/him.  Love is ALWAYS a LOT of work.  But if you are willing to commit to a LIFETIME of devotion, then even if you're suffering for her/him, then it will someday be worth it....  when you hold that person tightly in your arms and feel like you know only she/he can make you feel...

I love my cousin, and I want to marry her.  It's difficult for many reasons, but I know IN MY HEART that it is real, and that together we can accomplish things as great as Einstein or Darwin! 

Much love to you all

Well I like your advice but I'm curious as to why your cousin is angry with you. Did you confess to her and she took it the wrong way?

Nope.  She was...  unable to conceal how she really felt about it.  There's no denying that we have feelings for each other, even now.  This type of relationship can be very complicated, however, as you already may know, and it seems that peoples ignorance of the simple fact that 2 first cousins like ourselves can produce perfectly healthy children is making things difficult.

I suppose that with as epic a feeling as our love is, our fights should be commensurate...  That's little consolation, however, when all I want to do is hold her in my arms.  We're both doing our best.  She may be attending a show on Thursday that I hope to take in as well, and hopefully there we will be able to talk to each other for a bit, as we've only been communicating online for the better part of the last year.  I miss her terribly, and I suspect she misses me as well, but I am more educated as to the ins and outs of consanguineous unions than her (I have purchased and read "Forbidden Relatives" and "Cousins:  A Unique & Powerful Bond", for example).  As a result, I am a bit more practical about it than her.  If I ever wonder how we're doing, though, I only have to think of my heart, and how it feels; nobody else has ever even come remotely close to touching it like she does. 

So yeah; trust your heart.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0