ForYou

Thank you, to all CousinCouples members

This topic has had no activity within the past six months. It is recommended that you start a new topic instead of replying to old topics.

6 posts in this topic

I'd like to express my gratitude to everyone on this website for creating a community that helps us openly and shamelessly express our thoughts, fears, and innermost hopes. Regardless of whether you lurk or actively post, I think the positive effects of this forum is incredible. People come to learn, to relieve their worries, and to just check in to see how others are working through their issues. I am so very grateful to each and every person on this site, and I feel that the good this website creates should be acknowledged.

I personally don't know if my own cousin relationship will work, but I do know that this is the place I come to for relief and (to) support whenever I become anxious. And I believe many people here feel that way. Knowing you're not alone is one of the best feelings in this world.

Thank you, again, all of you CousinCouples members (especially founder and administrators). I welcome anyone to share their thoughts and feelings.

Keep the love goin'! :azn:

You are very welcome.  We are here to offer support and encouragement.

It is so rewarding to provide a positive environment for fellow cousins.

HUGS

Nat

This website would have been taken down 100 times if not for people like you and the members who took an active role early on. You really have a lot of people to thank, but you kind words make me smile.

I know this is over two months old but I feel like I need to reiterate what the op said. Every time I check in here I feel relief, like I am among friends and folks who really, truly understand. I love you all and send my own thanks to everyone :)

That's what we are here for. Support and help and friendship.

I think everyone that visits this site whether they stay and become active members or just quietly move on,

came for the same basic reason in the first place.  I have made some great friends here and have met some of

them also.

Thanks for the kind words.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead