David101

as everybody post here i love my cousin but in a different way....read on

This topic has had no activity within the past six months. It is recommended that you start a new topic instead of replying to old topics.

7 posts in this topic

Hello my dear cousin lovers,

this is my first post here.I'm 16 my cousin is too(first cousin-father's sister's daughter).we are christian...well I don't care much to my religion but I belive in the creator..to be specific I've provided my religion details...well we are from indian we are physically distant and mentally close...well let me say something about us we are of the same age...same blood group(b-)same color..same birth star and even her father and my father have same blood groups so as our mothers..

so well this is a long story...(before that please ignore my grammar mistakes...coz even if u care I don't..language is a means of communication the only thing we have to consider here is weather the one we are talking to get the meaning of what we are talking..I've seen some one correcting grammar mistakes in this forum)

Well story begin long ago....age 7:she usually come for summer holidays but not more than 2 hours in my home...well for the first time we had a pic together...i still keep that pic even today as a precious treasure I would ever get...we don't have much contact these days...age 10...she usually come for holidays as all those years...but at age ten she was so cruel to me she and her sister always hurt me by beating...so I don't talk to her much...one day I've hidden from then too...age 11 internet was established in both of our home...we were chat enemies...usually had fights during chats...every time we chatted...well one day she had an accident..so for many days she wasn't logged in....i've left so much messages for her...one day she came online...suddenly I typed:idiot where were you  these days..i've waited for u for long days....at least you can come for a fight coward....!!! she wrote:so you care for me right? I typed:no I don't....she typed:yes you do...finally I admitted and said yes...i think we've  chatted the whole day....we usually had chats we know each other age 12 for the first time she stayed with me for a day....we chatted we slept together...she left although I felt sad I didn't expressed...the next year too same happened....age 14...our study weight increased...but had usual chats....i became her problem solver for all kinds of problems she had.....she called me her personal problem solver...age 15...that means last year she stayed with me for 2 weeks we had many days I was like I got heaven...but I had schooling those days so I rushed like a horse from schools those days....we talked a lot about different topics w had long walks...we also talked about sex too....i didn't had any feelings for her...i considerd her as my precious gift (even now!!!)..she call me that I was her gem of heart (still yesterday tooo!!)..

well final day jumped out from the clock ?.i couldn't talk to her I don't know why I couldn't even look her....we said bye...when her car started I felt like somebody had stole my heart...when she left you know I can't breathe it was like death really I cannot express the feeling through words here....she left me alone.....but did have usual chats but this time much different,she told me that if I wasn't her brother she would already had proposed me....

well she will come for this year...oh im so happy....

EVERYBODY HAVE MUST KNOWN THE PEASURE OF WAITING....DON'T YOU..

ACTUALLY LIFE IS A WAITING...A WAITING FOR OUR DEAR ONE'S FOR SOMETHING....

looking forward to your replies  :cheesy:

(before that please ignore my grammar mistakes...coz even if u care I don't..language is a means of communication the only thing we have to consider here is weather the one we are talking to get the meaning of what we are talking..I've seen some one correcting grammar mistakes in this forum)

wish you'd teach that to all the newbies that come here who think using punctuation is a waste of time!

yours is a very sweet love story! you don't say where you are from. do you mind sharing that information? (you don't have to get too specific.) you are still very young, so i have to give you the standard advice... to focus on your studies before jumping too deep into a romantic relationship. but it sounds like the two of you have a good foundation. friendship is very important to making a relationship last, so keep building on that for the time being!

We are good friends rather than lovers i don't want to ruin our friendship by telling that i love her.still its a hidden love and i'm from india

so correct me if i'm wrong, but india views cousin romances and marriages favorably, don't they? that would certainly make things easier down the road.

But there are blocks in everyroad i dont think christians and my family wont give a green signal..some times i feel like im alone in this world my mom is not with me my father is a strict man..my friends are like not upto the level .she was the only one who convince me that im not alone and she would hold my hands until death i love her so deadly.

the bible supports cousin marriages, so christians SHOULD, as well. that doesn't mean they always do, but we have plenty of info here on our website about the biblical view. the biggest thing here to remember is that you're still only 16, so your parents are going to pretty much object to any serious relationship you get into. the teen years are when parents get the most strict... because they're trying to keep you from rushing headlong into a mistake.

as you get older, the dynamics in your relationship with your dad (and mom) will change, and while you will always be their child, the relationship will change more to one that is peer-to-peer.

LadyC & David101,

I'm not a lawyer here in the US, so I'm certainly not one in India. However, I have followed several members from India and their stories.

My understanding is there are separate Marriage Acts for each of the three major religions in India. There is a strong cultural bias against cousin marriages as a rule, other than among the Muslim community there. However, all three marriage acts allow for cousin marriages. In the Christian Marriage Act and the Muslim Marriage Act, there are no legal prohibitions on cousins to marry. For you David101, if you happen to be Catholic, you would have to get a dispensation from your diocese. If you are Protestant, you would only have to convince your pastor to marry you if you want a church wedding. If that isn't all that important to you, you would only have to go to your local equivalent of our county court house, and get a marriage license, and have a magistrate of some sort solemnize it for you.

Though not relevant in your case, as I understand it, the Hindu Marriage Act only allows for cross cousins to marry in South India, as there is some history of the custom there. However, so far as I know, under the Hindu Marriage Act, parallel cousins are not allowed to marry anywhere in India. As the notion of cross and parallel cousins is only a cultural distinction, and not based on genetics, this is a case where cultural biases are codified in the law....   

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead