• Announcements

• KC

Get Smart on the Web   09/16/2016

Be informed on better ways to stay safe on the web -- Source: Mozilla
JackQ

Hi, again!

This topic has had no activity within the past six months. It is recommended that you start a new topic instead of replying to old topics.

6 posts in this topic

I have some good news and some bad news.

While I was at work today (03/14/15), one of my cousin's male friends came in to order food. He told my aunt that her daughter was engaged. I tried my best to hold back tears and not feel or look sad.

Yes, I know, I should move on. But, it's been a struggle for 8 months and this day, when I heard the news, my heart truly shattered. I love her to death and I want her to be happy, even if I'm not that person that is the lucky guy.

Oh dear.

I know you're not alone there. As hard as it is for you, at least you love her enough to be happy that she is.

My thoughts are with you.

Oh, hi! Thank you for the support! Even though I wish them the best, I don't think I have enough will power to attend their wedding. It is going to be too hard for me to bear the intense pain.

Maybe some day their marriage will not work out and she's single again, I'll give her my shoulder to cry on. I am not trying to be mean or anything.

From time to time, I have sensed her looking at me. I don't know why. I could ask her, but I don't think she'll give me an honest answer. There could be something there even though she is taken. Could be anything.

But, I'll wait for her.

You're welcome. My heart goes out to you.

Will she not wonder why you're not in attendance? I know it would be heartbreaking for you but important to her that you be there. You've never told her your feelings I take?

Be there for her regardless, she'll appreciate you even more.

I'm not sure if she'll notice or not notice if I'm in attendance. I'm torn between being there and not being there.

Yes, as a matter of fact, I did tell her my feelings for her. If you want to, you can view my profile and look at my other thread that I posted months ago.

Please take a look and I appreciate your time and comments. Also, please feel free to PM if you want.

Thanks!

Bro!! ,

Even i lost my but like you,she didn't accept me.

I told this to one of my teachers  and he told me to love her to death and don't give up even if she get married to someone else keep your within you in your heart and after death god will get us married in heaven; if she's still unmarried in relationship or not in relationship,still love her one day god and ua cousin will understand ua love and she'll come to u. Keep waiting for her,she might even break up with her boyfriend so don't give up love her till the end.

Try avoiding her now or go abroad  to continue your studies or work there keep in touch with her or friends or her parents wait for her and pray to god and ask god to give her to you. 

All the best;)

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor