Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest Andy

New love with my cousin

This topic has had no activity within the past six months. It is recommended that you start a new topic instead of replying to old topics.

7 posts in this topic

Hey Guys

About a year ago i made contact with my cousin , Me and her last seen each when we where little , I invited to my birthday party , As soon as i saw her i just knew , Something clicked , She was stunning but i pushed it away because she was ny cousin .. after the party we spoke alot online and become close , We went on a bight out .. and it happened , We kissed m  We where both very drunk but it was from then that i knew , I wanted her ,  I could not get her out of my mind , We then met up and kissed more and kissing led to touching and that led to sex. I know love her more then anything. She fill's me up with a joy i have never felt before , We are both afaird to tell our familys .. Is it wrong that we love each other ? In my heart i know shes my soulmate.

I have been in a serious relationship with my first cousin for 14yrs. I sure hope it isn't wrong lol.

But seriously, your family might freak out but they'll get over it. I would be more concerned about looking up the laws In your state to make slsure it's allowed from a legal pov & if so go for it!

Best of luck, don't worry so much!

Nope nothing wrong and if it is the love of your life then go for it. How old are you ??

Andy,

As a mod, I can have a peek to see where folks are. You didn't mention it, and I shan't either. But, if my look-up is right, and has the right country, you are good to go. It is perfectly legal there for first cousins to have whatever relationship they care to, up to and including marriage. I'm also curious as to how old you two are though.... That goes a long way toward further advice on the matter.

Andy,

You're not wrong. The first weekend my second cousin and I spent together was magical. That's when I fell in love with him. I too knew at that moment, he was my soul mate. Not long after that he admitted it too. The heart wants what it wants, and who's to say that its wrong. If you both want this, then just go for it. Screw everyone else. ;)

Best wishes,

Ley

Ley, if I wasn't in love with my cousin, I could fall in love with you just for that comment! There needs to be a "like" button for comments.  Lol

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0