nessa76

Forgot to buy Easter eggs Arrrgh!

This topic has had no activity within the past six months. It is recommended that you start a new topic instead of replying to old topics.

7 posts in this topic

I forgot to buy Easter Eggs today, only said to my mom i'll be buying them today because i even forgot to buy them yesterday as well arrrrgh I'm such a cloth pot Lol

Has anyone else ever forgot to buy them in the past or present?

nessa76

We don't celebrate Easter so no eggs here.

But we have forgot to buy bread for a week straight lol we went to the store pretty much everyday with the intention of getting it & kept forgetting to actually buy any.

We don't celebrate Easter so no eggs here.

But we have forgot to buy bread for a week straight lol we went to the store pretty much everyday with the intention of getting it & kept forgetting to actually buy any.

Its Easily done unfortunately Lol

Luckily, I've never forgotten.  Stores around us were sold out of eggs.

We just finished hiding the eggs and baskets.  Can't wait for the children to wake.????

Luckily, I've never forgotten.  Stores around us were sold out of eggs.

We just finished hiding the eggs and baskets.  Can't wait for the children to wake.????

That's good, nothing better i bet than seeing your kids happy. Exciting for them at xmas too i'd imagine, i know it was for me as a kid.

nessa76

a friend posted about dyeing Easter eggs with cool whip - looked like fun for the kids :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy:

It does sound fun. I used to love chocolate apples coated in sprinkles as a kid though and that was fun  :smiley:

nessa76

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead