Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
nessa76

cousin's who are in a relationship with someone else.

This topic has had no activity within the past six months. It is recommended that you start a new topic instead of replying to old topics.

9 posts in this topic

I've read a few on here who think it's right to get involved with their cousin who are in a relationship with someone else. It isn't and I know it seems hypocritical of me but it's true.

My cousin's mom said my cousin has kids and a girlfriend too, so I understand I can't be with him. Who knows but if the relationship/marriage ends then maybe you'd have a chance because I say never say never to anything. I've heard people say they'd never marry again but have. Something for some others to keep in mind :smiley:

nessa76

word to the wise :)

Exactly, its what i've learn't and with some of my family now knowing its helped me greatly, to see and put things in to prospective also  :smiley:

nessa76

You are right, but it isn't okay to be involved with ANYONE who is in a relationship (unless it's in a mutually open relationship - but that's a beast of a different color), not just a cousin.

But humans are human, we all make mistakes & I'm sure those people know they this. Every time I find myself judging others I have to remind myself nobody's perfect :)

You are right, but it isn't okay to be involved with ANYONE who is in a relationship (unless it's in a mutually open relationship - but that's a beast of a different color), not just a cousin.

But humans are human, we all make mistakes & I'm sure those people know they this. Every time I find myself judging others I have to remind myself nobody's perfect :)

It sooo true, nobodys perfect not me not anyone and you included. I will admitt i never thought or bothered that my cousin is in a relationship and now i've put things in to prospective. Realized that he's kids also, so me meddling or interfering isn't good at all Lol

Nessa,

Did I recommend the Nasty People book to you?  I've recommended it so many times to so many people, I can't remember.

Isn't it getting to be your bedtime anyway?  :grin:

HUGS

Nat

Nessa,

Did I recommend the Nasty People book to you?  I've recommended it so many times to so many people, I can't remember.

Isn't it getting to be your bedtime anyway?  :grin:

HUGS

Nat

Yeah it is, guess my body clocks messed up again Lol  Didn't get up til 2 this afternoon. You did recommend the book. I was meaning to buy the book but never got round to buying/reading it. I'll remember to buy it from Amazon next week, sounds like its a good read  :smiley:

nessa76

but it's not judging someone to point out to them what is wrong behavior. it's trying to help them avoid the devastation that almost always follows... and usually because we've already learned that lesson the hard way.  knowing that they're headed for a heartache and doing nothing to warn them of the dangers isn't "non-judgmental", it's cruel and heartless.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0