• Announcements

• KC

Get Smart on the Web   09/16/2016

Be informed on better ways to stay safe on the web -- Source: Mozilla
nessa76

My dinner today

This topic has had no activity within the past six months. It is recommended that you start a new topic instead of replying to old topics.

8 posts in this topic

Made myself steak fillets, garlic sauce and herbs, with noodles and garlic bread. It was yum yum, i'll admitt Lol

Be nice to see photo's of peoples food/cooking. I will put some up next time, i make something worth showing  :smiley:

Makes a change from ready meals, although i made a nice Sunday Dinner a few weeks ago.

nessa76

i had sausage (the rope kind) and carmelized onions and sauteed poblanos, and black eyed peas.

i don't ever take pics of what i make, but i've got an account on copymethat.com where i can save recipes from all over the internet and i can also share them with other members. let me know if you want to set up an account. i've got more recipes saved than i've actually tried, but i rate them as i try them, and they almost all have photos from whatever website i snagged them from.

I wouldn't mind signing up, always nice to try new recipes.

nessa76

I've just signed up :smiley:

i had fried pork chops last night with cream gravy and rutabaga fries.

and i still kept my meal under 15 carbs. 

and i've lost 14 lbs in the last six weeks, shrunk two inches in the waist and went shopping to buy me some smaller jeans!

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor