• Announcements

• KC

Get Smart on the Web   09/16/2016

Be informed on better ways to stay safe on the web -- Source: Mozilla
Closetomydream

She's Wonderful

This topic has had no activity within the past six months. It is recommended that you start a new topic instead of replying to old topics.

2 posts in this topic

Each day with my ladyfriend has been a blessing, and she is a woman I have an undeniable appreciation for.  Besides being mother of two children and a hardworking manager of a business...she is an incredible partner.  From the little things to the big ones, she's all in.

On Easter, I unexpectedly ended up in the hospital (I'm ok).  Faced with possible surgery...she went into Super Woman mode.  While I was in an incoherent state, she reached out to people within my company and canceled web conferences/appointments I was sure to miss. Arranged time off work. She made sure to have my breathing machine (CPAP)  and other necessities brought up... Notified all of my family and friends.  She took on responsibility for overseeing my care...she didn't leave my side.

After we returned home she made sure to I was comfortable and cared for. 

Knowing her as I do, there is no surprise to all of this.  But the love and appreciation for continues to deepen.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor