Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
nessa76

E-Cigarette anyone?

This topic has had no activity within the past six months. It is recommended that you start a new topic instead of replying to old topics.

13 posts in this topic

Lately after a while of using an E-cig, I've started to get sores up my nose that are really dry. I know it's probably tmi but I need to ask Lol

Does anyone know if this is a side affect of E-cigs?

Btw, it's clearing up now though because I've stopped using it and just started applying Nivea in both my nostrils.

I'm assuming/guessing it is the E-cig because they're clearing up after not using it.

nessa76

It's from vaping, which is how eciggs work. My partners sister uses eciggs & she had the same problem.

I can't remember what was the solution to her problem but if you Google your symptoms I'm sure someone's got your answer.

I thought it was, just wanted to be sure. Says an ice cube wrapped in a towel can help the redness and coconut oil is a good moisturizer too. Also to drink a lot of water to prevent dehydration, which causes the nose to be dry  :smiley:

nessa76

P.S. Glad I have peace of mind and it isn't a bacterial infection.

I've tried most all of them. My fav is Blu. At least part of it is made in the USA, and really close to where I live actually.

The problem is most e-cigs come from China. You have no idea what you are smoking. Every single e-cig gets some parts and/or ingredients from China. Find one "made" in the UK and you should be ok.

Thanks KC, I will see if I can find one that's made in the UK.

Sores are healing now thankfully with Nivea cream and drinking a lot of water as it takes the dryness away.

nessa76

Just had a look over the internet and they sell blu e-cigs over here in the UK. Going to buy a starter kit tomorrow, see how i go with them  :smiley:

nessa76

go with vanilla or cherry

I just went out and bought one from my local 24 hour store. They never used to sell them it was just the vivid. Unfortunately I've the starter kit and only contains classic tobacco and menthol but I will buy cherry and vanilla refills when I run out  :cheesy:

nessa76

I've never had this happen personally and I use e-cigarettes. I bought a battery and a refillable tank with e-juice. I've never used Blu, but I haven't heard much bad about it.

I've never had this happen personally and I use e-cigarettes. I bought a battery and a refillable tank with e-juice. I've never used Blu, but I haven't heard much bad about it.

Glad you haven't heard bad about blu. I was inhaling the vivid e-cig a lot before but it shouldn't matter, no need to had got sores up my nose lol

nessa76

Just read instructions on the internet about blu, says take short draws at the beginning by holding the e-cig in a downwards angle and WITHOUT inhaling. Now I know where I might had been going wrong with the Vivid e-cig before by inhaling.

An update, I plucked a few hairs out of my nose and now I've no sores at all up my nose even with still using an E-cigarette!  :laugh:

nessa76

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0