Romalee

It is official!

This topic has had no activity within the past six months. It is recommended that you start a new topic instead of replying to old topics.

11 posts in this topic

It is official!!!

I am finally retiring!! After 25 years I am going to retire and so is hubby and we are going to

enjoy our new trailer and doing whatever we want!!

For those who know and understand  I finally got paroled!!!!

i don't think i knew you worked for the prison system! my son-in-law is a C.O.

congrats on your retirement romalee, i wish you were here with me in west texas! (further west texas, i guess i should say!)

Wow sounds like you guys are going to have a great time. You deserve it. You should consider New England. It's so charming in the summer.

Thanks guys!

KC. I lived in Connecticut for 3 years. It is beautiful spring, summer and fall. Since I am not a snow

lover, winter was not fun for me!!

LadyC, we will have to make plans to  get together sometime. My inlaws live in Grand Prairie and we have a daughter-in-law

in McKinney!  Yes I work in the prison system, I am a dental hygienist.  What unit is your sil on?

Congrats Romalee and husband on your retirement.

So you were a dental hygienist in prisoners' mouths ... did you get to wash their mouths out with soap? 

Okay, bad question ... my bad ... I just couldn't resist.

Congrats once again !  :)

Ambra

Thank you all.

Ambra most of them needed more than soap!!!

Thanks guys!

KC. I lived in Connecticut for 3 years. It is beautiful spring, summer and fall. Since I am not a snow

lover, winter was not fun for me!!

LadyC, we will have to make plans to  get together sometime. My inlaws live in Grand Prairie and we have a daughter-in-law

in McKinney!  Yes I work in the prison system, I am a dental hygienist.  What unit is your sil on?

well by all means next time you visit this neck of the woods we need to get together! bring your DIL if you want!

my SIL is working at the prison in sayre OK...

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead