• Announcements

• KC

Get Smart on the Web   09/16/2016

Be informed on better ways to stay safe on the web -- Source: Mozilla
Guest Tawana

Please help - I fell in love with my first cousin

This topic has had no activity within the past six months. It is recommended that you start a new topic instead of replying to old topics.

3 posts in this topic

Hi guys,

I am new on this site but I kind of have similar problem as many of you :) I fell in love with my first cousin and I don

I kind of had something similar, and right now going through the same thing as you, i lover her very much and she doesnt even know I exist, I think the only thing you could do is try to talk and explain what is going on from there, he might not think the same as you do and might have a different future as you do, i would try and explain what you feel towards him, BUT if you do tell him what you feel and he DOESNT feel the same way, you will hurt VERY much, as i said, that is exactly what ime going through right now, i told her and well, we dont talk any more. But who doesnt risk will never win, it is your choice to choose to risk or not

neither of you are married, so quit worrying about the breakup. yeah, it may hurt them, but that's what dating is about... finding out if you're compatible enough with someone to spend your life with them. once you know you're not, then it's a waste of everybody's time to stay in it just because it's hard to walk away. it's like a bandaid. it's better to rip it off quickly and get it over with than to peel it off slowly.

as for your cousin, if he also feels the same way about you, then he's wasting time with his girlfriend. if he doesn't see a future there with her, then he needs to let her go. maybe if you're free, he'll find it easier to end that relationship.

on the other hand, if he does see a future with her, then you're going to have to accept it and let him go. from what you're saying though, that doesn't sound likely.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor