Guest ray 1505

urgent advice

This topic has had no activity within the past six months. It is recommended that you start a new topic instead of replying to old topics.

4 posts in this topic

Hi ..

I need a help . I am in utter most confusion in my life ..

Me and my cousin where in relationship from past 8 years ..

But both of our mom's are sister and hence our relationship can't be official ... We have tried many ways to save our relationship but its not possible any more .. He is getting married to another girl and its just Bcoz of his parents force and we both are helpless .. I'm going through bad state of depression I can't imagine life without him and v both are loyal to our love ... Situations are getting worst day by day and v r forced to go apart ... He wants to stay with me even after his marriage and I don't know what to do ? Pls help me regarding this

Is this an arranged marriage on his parents part, surely sounds like it. If your cousin loves you, then i can't see him being happy with this girl he's to marry.

I think you should have words with your Cousin because its just going to create drama otherwise and its not fair on the girl he's to marry.

nessa76

i don't know where you live, but here in america parents can't force anyone to marry someone they don't love, or to split up with someone they do love. if the two of you are american, then he needs to grow a set.

Hi there. I can understand that the world is going to fall apart for you.  Your consious of the chemistry since last 8yrs are heck 2much its good for you to be sad but its better whats going on now is the time when he has to show his potency physically and emotionally advice for you wait and watch and report back with details.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead