spear444

What do you think I should do?

This topic has had no activity within the past six months. It is recommended that you start a new topic instead of replying to old topics.

1 post in this topic

Hello to all, im sort of new to this, i will try to make this as simple as I can, thank you all in advance for your time.

Sorry for the long post

I am 19 years old. I am mexican but lived in the US for 14 years of my life which is my childhood and teenage life over in the US. When i was 15ish i had to moved down to mexico because of family problems. When i moved to Mexico i got to meet over 80% of my family that i didnt know since i never lived here. After being here i got to meet a girl who is one year  younger than me and as soon as i saw her and looked at her right in the eyes, i felt a sort of tension between us, like if something clicked together. I met and got to know her NOT knowing we were family or anything similar, we talked for some time and eventually went out with her and other second cousins(i dont get along well with my first cousins), after going out sometime when we were in the car on night, while i was driving she

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead