• Announcements

• KC

Get Smart on the Web   09/16/2016

Be informed on better ways to stay safe on the web -- Source: Mozilla
chocolate thunder

obstacles that comes with dating your cousin

This topic has had no activity within the past six months. It is recommended that you start a new topic instead of replying to old topics.

4 posts in this topic

Im 29 and my cousin is 38.we have been in a relationship for almost a year.I am deeply in love with him.My dad and his mother our sister and brothers.I was even born on his mom couch.His mom and 2 brother has accepted our relationship.My mom and siblins on the other hand hates it.My siblins even jumped him recently.I hate that had to happen.Im happy i found this site because now im able to vent.well if any one wants to hear more of my stpry let me know.

welcome to the site, chocolate! tell your family that you're a grown woman and you make your own decisions regarding your personal life... and that there is no need for them to defend your honor.

and then let them know that if they continue, you'll shut them out of your life until they can be happy for you.

Ive actually already cut them off.The thing that gets me is my sister is a lesbian which i dont have a problem with.Out of all people I thought she would understand since shes always faced with negativity just for falling in love.O well life goes on.Love is love....

Love is love and your right, her being a lesbian you'd think she'd have more of an understanding so to speak. Read this for being hypocritical, my cousin that i'm attracted to well his sister unfriended me after finding out. Thing is, she's married to her 2nd Cousin Lol

nessa76

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor