• Announcements

• KC

Get Smart on the Web   09/16/2016

Be informed on better ways to stay safe on the web -- Source: Mozilla
Closetomydream

Beautiful Night for a Ride

This topic has had no activity within the past six months. It is recommended that you start a new topic instead of replying to old topics.

5 posts in this topic

Lovely evening in Detroit, and we have just returned home from a nice cruise around the metro area.  It has been a great evening shared with my lady friend...and she shared some of our ride on her new app.

Apparently, 47 strangers watched our ride around Belle Isle...lol.  Didn't think my life was that interesting. 😄

I was just thinking, Maybe you's were the only good things to look at around Belle Isle Lol

nessa76

The Good Widow and I had a very nice ride of about 60 miles or so this evening too. We did the cemetery tour and put out the flowers on the graves of several of my friends. We got home just before it rained. Several of our friends are getting soaked at a local Italian Festival, where REO Speedwagon played. I know they started the concert, but I think they either canceled it, or put it off till the rain passed. FB has a bunch of pics of folks with a wet arse, LOL. This ole' goat saw the few flashes of lightning and put the Harley in the garage before we got ours wet too.  :wink:

So...funny story, speaking of looks.  The previous weekend we took a road trip and my favorite hobby store (rockets, airplanes) is along the way, so we stopped in. 

My ladyfriend is a very beautiful woman....walking into a store caused all the guys to stop their conversations and stare.  Even funnier is each of the store employees took an opportunity to see if we needed help.  Never had such great service before. Not often a girl like that walks in to the nerd store.  Lol 😄

Hawk, good call to get out of the rain...miserable if your ladyfriend gets wet.  Though, REO would have been a great show to catch.

We went to the cemetery this morning but took our four wheeler...rain was in the forecast. 90% chance, but it never came.  Hoping for clear skies tonight after we drop them off.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor