• Announcements

• KC

Get Smart on the Web   09/16/2016

Be informed on better ways to stay safe on the web -- Source: Mozilla
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest My heart still burns  .

A Cousins rejection.

This topic has had no activity within the past six months. It is recommended that you start a new topic instead of replying to old topics.

2 posts in this topic

So three years I posted on here about me and my feelings for my first cousin.   Nothing has changed , she's been living in Alabama and in WV .. Recently she came up and the feeling were so overwhelming...when I would look in her eyes it's like my heart wanted to just fly to her .. We are both Christians .. And have so much in common.. But she told me she will never have the same feelings and that she's sorry and it's not fault that I feel the way I do :/ .. I've been in relationships and I no what lust feels like .. But this .. This is something so strong and I'm scared and 97% sure I will never have feeling like this for anyone else ..please pray for me .. And that God will eather change my heart or hers .. Sinsealy joe .

Maybe feelings will change maybe not on either side but if praying to God helps you through this hard time, then pray to help you remain strong which is something you're going to have to be  :smiley:

Good luck and take care

nessa76

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0