• Announcements

• KC

Get Smart on the Web   09/16/2016

Be informed on better ways to stay safe on the web -- Source: Mozilla
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
hockey27

dating my second cousin

This topic has had no activity within the past six months. It is recommended that you start a new topic instead of replying to old topics.

What should i do?   6 members have voted

1. 1. What should i do?

• Is this okay to keep this relationship?(further the relationship)
    • Do we need to stop our relationship?(end the relationship)

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

5 posts in this topic

My best friend showed me this girl from his town, we were both flirting from the first time we met. We would hang out a decant amount of time over about a month. We hooked up a few times and it only made us more serious as a couple. We both had plans of making things official at the beginning of summer time, but a few weeks before summer we found out that we are second cousins, after we already had sexual relations. She is the first time that I've even met a second cousin, so second cousins don't really mean all the much to me. with that being said it was still hard to here that we are related. Im not sure if its okay to keep doing what were doing... Because like i said we have already had sexual relations with each other, and its not like we can ever go back from that. Need you opinions please!

Thanks Everyone,

Hockey27

If you both feel strongly about each other, then you'll have to overcome  the cousin factor and the sexual relations you've had which your right, can't be changed :smiley:

nessa76

hockey27,

Since it is legal to marry your second cousin everywhere we know of, it's certainly fine in my book for the two of you to continue your relationship. I do hope the two of you are of age, considering your current level of neeked shenanigans, but other than that, go for it. If you two are happy together, then don't go back, and don't look back......

Second cousins are good to go just about anywhere we know of!!

As Hawk said, I hope you two are of age, but if not, put this on the back burner as much as possibe until you are.

Then go for it!

I am married to my second cousin, 11 years in April 2015!

Best wishes on your journey!

Hit your knees and thank the Lord for showing you a blessing in disguise! That is amazing! It was meant to be, if you ask me. Nothing happens by accident, it's all part of a Devine plan, my friend. ;)

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0