• Announcements

• KC

Get Smart on the Web   09/16/2016

Be informed on better ways to stay safe on the web -- Source: Mozilla
colinb

How i feel, Lifting a weight off my chest

This topic has had no activity within the past six months. It is recommended that you start a new topic instead of replying to old topics.

5 posts in this topic

Hello I just joined to this site and i don't really know where to begin. I'm 21 and live at home with my father, my 1st cousin is also 21 and she is in college. I Usually see her about 1-2 times every few months now, But when i was younger We used to spend a-lot off time together at my grandmothers house. Even when we were younger i had a crush on her and all the family knew. But now that i am older my feelings Have a deeper meaning a longing for close contact, togetherness, and a relationship.

I'm an extremely shy person and every time i look at her I just go numb about the way i feel. I decided to join this site because in a way i don't have to keep this strictly to myself anymore. Even though I'm not in a relationship with her, I wish to be. As i didn't know whether you had to be in a relationship to be apart of this community.

I have read the tips to testing the waters etc... But my fear of coming out with this to her is to great for me to think about even though my love for her is to great for me to bear. I'm stuck between a rock and a hard place with this, and i'm just about at my wits end to the point where i cry.

Also I would like to say i'm happy to be at a place that understands what i'm going through, I will continue to browse the forums for others stories to see if it can enlighten me.

Happy to be here glad to see i'm not alone.

Colin

Your not alone, plenty and plenty are in to our cousin's colinb.

It takes guts to admitt feelings for a cousin but sometimes it's the only way. If you do or don't tell your Cousin I wish you all the best  :smiley:

nessa76

Welcome to the community Colin.

As Nessa mentioned, it takes guts to admit feelings to your cousin. And there are suggestions to help you with this throughout the forum. Of course, it doesn't make it any easier, but if you take that chance and you know where you stand, the worries should fade. Your cousin may feel the same about you as you do about her, shyness and all. And if it isn't meant to be, then you have a support group here at the forum to help you cope. Knowing is the first step to managing, and I think that's something you need right now.

Remember, you've been thinking about your feelings for quite a while. Your cousin may not expect you to pour out all your emotions. Hint by hint, both you and she will find a place of understanding. Taking a first step is hard, but you're not alone.

Warm regards to you both, and the best of luck!

Hello

I love ma first cousin (my mother's sister's son), who z 1 year younger to me. He also loves me a lot.  V both cannot live without each other.  But d whole family i.e. ma parents, his parents n all our relatives are torturing us mentally to get separated.  But its next to impossible for us. N nw ma parents want to marry me off to some odr guy whom i can nvr love..i actually don't wan to make love to nebody else after loving ma cousin (kannan) for 10 long years..But its like on the verge of dying either v or our parents sought of situation. V r south Indians (keralites) and i know nothing can help us in making our parents convinced because for them this is something which nobody has done ever before. They say it might happen somewhere but is not acceptable for them..I don know wat to do..Just felt like sharing..Wish a miraculous spell like thing could change der mindsets n something could help us unite n wish cud live together happily having beautiful offsprings...Seeing my very beautiful dreams to shatter n sledge off isss very painful indeed..THANKS A LOT FOR A FORUM WHERE I CUD AT LEAST XPRESS MASELF MA SHATTERED LIFE WIT LIKE THINKING PEOPLE..wish odrs to live wit der love forever..

Thank you for the welcomes, Its much appreciated.

So far by reading the forums. Alot of you have found what your looking for, an that makes me happy. Maybe one day i too can experience this feeling.

And Im sorry to those who it didn't work out for, I don't know what to say.

Anyway, thank you for taking the time to respond to my post.

Colin

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor