• Announcements

• KC

Get Smart on the Web   09/16/2016

Be informed on better ways to stay safe on the web -- Source: Mozilla
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Soranootoshimono

Update

This topic has had no activity within the past six months. It is recommended that you start a new topic instead of replying to old topics.

2 posts in this topic

So, I told my second cousin I had feelings for her. All she said was haha. I then repeated it and was more specific. She said Ohmygosh... I know it's not a lot of information to go by, but what do ya'll think?

Soranootoshimono,

I don't know. Has she went all weird on you since then, or have you even talked to her? The ball is in her court. Give it a while and see if she gets in touch with you. If she does, don't bring it up until she does, just act casual. If she seems freaked out by it, you can tell her it kinda freaked you out a little too, until you looked into it, and found out it's really a cultural thing, not based on anything Biblical or scientific. And, that the cultural thing is based on faulty (well, at the very least, incomplete, assumptive) science from the 19th Century.

I she's willing to hear you out, bring her to the main page here, and show her the links to the Christianity page, and genetics page. If that goes well enough, bring her to the forum, and show her your threads, and our replies.

Good Luck.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0