• Announcements

• KC

Get Smart on the Web   09/16/2016

Be informed on better ways to stay safe on the web -- Source: Mozilla
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest Fatty

Confused

This topic has had no activity within the past six months. It is recommended that you start a new topic instead of replying to old topics.

3 posts in this topic

Hi! Am 20 years old last year I moved to a new country since I was new to the country I had to live in my uncle's house. My uncle has 6 children and they all live with him, at first it was all comfortable and I was getting along with all the kids suddenly I don't know what happened it started becoming awkward between me and one of my cousins. My cousin is two months younger than me and I think I like him. I didn't want to have problems with the family so I hid my feelings and moved from their house but it has been 5 months since  and my feelings are getting stronger am confused to the point I don't know what to do any more.  I did everything I could to overcome my feelings and it isn't working not to mention I also have a boyfriend who is lovely but it hurts coz my heart is not feeling him. Any suggestions please? Thanks☺

It is extremely hard to know what to do. I have been in kind of the same situation for almost a year. I met my cousin for the first time & we clicked instantly. He confessed his feelings to me first & it started as strictly a physical attraction for the both of us, it's almost a year later & were completely in love. I've tried dating other guys but I just can't. I love my cousin dearly. If you feel that he feels the same way then tell him. If you don't think so then I would just leave it be for now. It's really hard to just let it go. I've tried & I can't. Do what feels right to you. But if you don't love the guy you're with you need to break up. You cannot stay in a relationship that you aren't happy in. No matter how sweet he is. You can't use another relationship as a distraction, it will never work. Just do what you think is the best. I wish you all the best!

I used to think that my feelings towards my cousin were just because I'm a perv or just odd. But after reading about  GSA "genetic sexual attraction" it all started to click. Especially now reading some of the stories on this forum. It all makes a lot more sense. You need to follow your heart. Maybe it's trying to show you your soul mate.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0