• Announcements

• KC

Get Smart on the Web   09/16/2016

Be informed on better ways to stay safe on the web -- Source: Mozilla
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest Francis

Im really in love with my cousin. And I dont if she likes me

This topic has had no activity within the past six months. It is recommended that you start a new topic instead of replying to old topics.

3 posts in this topic

Im going to explain my whole story. Since I was 13 I had a crush on her. 2 years later Soon she came back to visit for 3 days Ive seen she developed a beautiful body I became really attracted to her. We soon started talking and mess around her. She would always let me lay down on her. And she would lay down on me. We would sometimes poke each other. And she would stare at me sometimes. Even while I was sleeping she came closer to me and held on to me. The day she left she got up and woke me up and gave me a hug and no one else only me. I don't if this is cousin love or the love I feel for her. I cant stop thinking about her. And my mom wants me to visit my fathers house for the summer and she's coming back to stay for 3 weeks and I want to suicide if I don't see her I really need some help.... Im not gonna see her again until next year and I don't want her to change because the connection we had was very special.

Hello Francis, my story to my cousin is far and away in other country. She don't know yet I really felt in love with her and my life is begin that I'll wait a long. We see each other every year. you know, I have strong belief with my cousin. I'll wait for her someday. They say, "patience is a virtue" and for me I hope I have it..

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0