• Announcements

• KC

Get Smart on the Web   09/16/2016

Be informed on better ways to stay safe on the web -- Source: Mozilla
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
SandAnt

Looking to connect w/ others who support cousin couples and cousin marriage

This topic has had no activity within the past six months. It is recommended that you start a new topic instead of replying to old topics.

4 posts in this topic

Hello. I have been in a relationship with my first cousin since October of 2011. I had two children when we got together and he was helping me to raise them. We have a son together now and he will be two in August. Ae is a beautiful healthy litte boy and is very smart. We are basically a normal couple with a normal family. I am looking to connect with others who are proud of their relationship and their partner and who want to see change in the way society views cousin couples.

congratulations on the bouncing boy! i married my first cousin once removed in 1999. marriage is hard work, and i'm very proud and happy to say that in spite of the challenges life (and sometimes our own stupidity) has thrown at us, we're more in love today than we were 17 years ago when we took our vows :)

Congratulations and welcome to cc.

I am married to my second cousin. We don't have any children together, not because

we didn't wan them, we were tooo darn old when we got together to have them!!! :grin: :grin: :laugh:

We have been married 11 years now.

I am so happy hear these stories, my 1st cousin and I are working on...putting our family together.  He lives 900 miles apart, he is filling for divorce and I am working on getting the house arranged to take on his boy.  We look forward to finally starting our lives together (we are 37).  Thanks for the up breat information, and it is a huge piece of mind to know we are not alone.  :kiss:

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0