LoveRulesAll

Cannot upload an image attachment

This topic has had no activity within the past six months. It is recommended that you start a new topic instead of replying to old topics.

5 posts in this topic

I started a new topic in Jokes And Humor and attempted to upload an image with it, but it failed. I hit the "File is too large" warning, but the file is only 102kb, FAR smaller than the 2MB limit.

I attempted to edit the post (since it apparently created anyway), and still will not allow me to upload the image. As a Software Tester by trade, I knew the message could be incorrect and the actual issue could be something else, so I removed dashes from the file name, as well as placed it into a very short and easy directory path (now, C:\Temp\identical.jpg), and even tried re-saving it as a .png. Nothing worked.

kc recently upgraded the forums... so something might have gotten 'broke' in the process... you might send him a private message if he doesn't log in and see this in the next day or two.

I will check it out within a few days and let you know something. Thank you.

I changed a few setting, maybe it will work now. It looks like you have a 60 sec window to upload the file.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead