blnchii

Confused

This topic has had no activity within the past six months. It is recommended that you start a new topic instead of replying to old topics.

5 posts in this topic

I am in love with my older cousin. I have a huge crush on him since we were young. Every time I see him, the feelings just comes back. I can't take it any longer. I know he's aware of my feelings toward him. I am not sure if he likes me back. We're not really that close, unlike with my other guy-cousins. We're awkward. These past few days, I always caught him looking at me. And that is not normal. Last night we were laying on the bed together. Almost holding hands. Our hands was soo close to each other. We are like waiting for the next move. But I think the fear in our hearts stops us. My heart is exploding. We haven't opened up this thing yet. I don't know what to do. I am really afraid. I want to search for answers. Gladly, I found this site. Hope someone can help me here. I badly miss him now but I don't know what to do. I am afraid. I want to make sure he likes me. My heart is so heavy without him around. I am so addicted with his presence. I am confused

What are your exact ages in years?  If his age is legally adult and you are still a minor, you could possibly cause him legal problems depending on the laws where you live.

Nat

He's 19 and I'm 16. I'm not thinking about marriage right now. We're still young. My problem is how to entertain my feelings for him. How to tell if he likes me back. I want to make sure. Cause I am dying. Curiousity kills me.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead