• Announcements

• KC

Get Smart on the Web   09/16/2016

Be informed on better ways to stay safe on the web -- Source: Mozilla
KingsxTS

Finally told my cousin my secret

This topic has had no activity within the past six months. It is recommended that you start a new topic instead of replying to old topics.

4 posts in this topic

Ok so I've been in love with my cousin ever since we were about 5 or 6. We use to always come over each other's houses and play or talk about some random things. So basically we grew up together because it was almost every day that we'd see each other. Here we are now in our teenage years and our senior year in high school, she's 17 now and I'll be 17 on August 9, 2015. The day after Christmas in 2012 around 3:00am I finally send her a text on facebook basically saying that I loved her as more than just a cousin (it was about 25 sentences long). So after sending the message, I didn't think she'd be awake at that time and she read it. I think it was about 7 minutes later when she texted me back because I'm pretty sure she was thinking about what to say or maybe she was blushing or maybe she had butterflies, I don't know but when she finally send a message back she says, "Wow, I can't believe you actually told me this." I say that I know it freaks her out but I was just telling the truth and that I couldn't hold the secret in anymore after seeing her that Christmas (She was in her most sexiest outfit that day). So what she said next was pretty shocking to me. She said, "It doesn't freak me out, I'm just surprised that you told me." I really want to know what that mean. Ok now 3 years have passed and she treats me like she care even more about me. Every time we see each other she either hug me, kisses me or want to be around me a lot more. All I want to know is what to do next. Can you guys help me out and give me some ideas on what to do now? I really need it because I love her so much. I hope you guys can see the picture of her also try and see how her personality is by her looks.

I'm in the same boat as you. After seeing my cousin in her gorgeous Confirmation dress I just lost all control and told her everything.

She said all the socially required stuff, reminding me that we are cousins, but in the end if she loves you back none of that means sh it.

Just do what you were doing up until now because your cousin obviously has feelings for you, as in the person she grew up with.

If the feels are strong enough your deepest dreams will come true in one beautiful moment. 

Good luck! 

With my cousin and me, everything happened exactly the opposite of what you are describing I guess. We just kinda started to hang out more and more. This continued until one day I realized, "Oh! Shit! I really have a thing for my cousin." And so, we have been married for 20 some years now.

At cc.com, we certainly don't encourage people to seek out a cousin to marry (that's nuts), but when there is that special chemistry, I say go for it. You pursue her just like any other hot momma :D Being cousins, you have the advantage of being able to hang out without the commitment of an official date. It sounds like this is what you are doing and it is driving you bonkers. It's time to remind her again of how you feel. Don't let her play games with you. Ask her out on a proper date and see how it goes. If she isn't interested then now is a good time to move on. It's just that simple.

Just jump in. That's what I would do at this point. It's been three years and she's still very affectionate with you and is not freaked out by your feelings. Bring it up again and see where it goes!

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor