• Announcements

• KC

Get Smart on the Web   09/16/2016

Be informed on better ways to stay safe on the web -- Source: Mozilla
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest Arron

In love with my confusion

This topic has had no activity within the past six months. It is recommended that you start a new topic instead of replying to old topics.

4 posts in this topic

So I'm definitely in love with my cousin I'm 24 she's 22. Kept telling myself it's wrong and wierd but I can't help myself I just do.

The other night I told her I loved her when we were kids and she laughed and said so did I

We are very close I see her 2-3 time a week but don't know what to do, do I tell her and risk loosing everything I have with her or do I suck it up and let her go

this is one of those things you just have to play by ear. is there a flirtatious banter between the two of you? a lot of people treat lightly in the beginning and make little "if you weren't my cousin...." comments to see how the other responds. you might try that. 

Hey firstly thanks for the reply.

I couldn't tell you if their was flirting going on reason being she's what you would call a "Good" girl she's only had one boyfriend she's never slept with a guy doesn't drink very good manners and so on

But she has said a few times not just once

"As much as I love you I couldn't marry a gay like you" so.... That meant to be good or bad?

Hey firstly thanks for the reply.

I couldn't tell you if their was flirting going on reason being she's what you would call a "Good" girl she's only had one boyfriend she's never slept with a guy doesn't drink very good manners and so on

But she has said a few times not just once

"As much as I love you I couldn't marry a gay like you" so.... That meant to be good or bad?

i think you need to be direct.... and ask her what she means by that. next time she says that, just say "why not?"

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0