• Announcements

• KC

Get Smart on the Web   09/16/2016

Be informed on better ways to stay safe on the web -- Source: Mozilla
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Silent_storm

I told my cousin but now I'm so confused

This topic has had no activity within the past six months. It is recommended that you start a new topic instead of replying to old topics.

5 posts in this topic

I have loved my cousin for as long as I can remember.  I didnt think she ever realized it so I got over it.  Recently one of her parents passed away and she has been dealing with other issues as well.  The last time I saw her (we live about 2 hours apart) I saw a side of her I hadnt seen in a long time and it sparked back those feelings... flash forward to now, she got ahold of something I had written about her by accident, and she kept calling, texing, messaging, asking it it was true.  I finally answered and told her it was true, im sure I seemed awkward, she said i didnt need to be ashamed, I said I wasnt I was embarrased that she found out like that. The part that I'm confused about is that when I told her that, she never said anything about what she feels, she didnt reinforce that we're cousins but she didnt say she had the same feelings either, but she did suddenly say that we need to hang out again just the two of us soon, and when I said the soonest I could do was beginning of september due to work she texted it will definitely  work, I missss you :)  we havent talked about the subject since but I sure it will come up when I see her. I was scouring this board for help but I wasnt able to find anything related, If anything understands what might be going on more than me, please help, btw we are both in our mid 20s.

it sounds to me as though she's open to exploring the potential for a romantic relationship. you guys just try to make us girls so much more complicated than we are. really, LOL, we're VERY transparent.

She is saying yes to spending time together and dropping the hint....she misses you. As Lady C says pretty transparent in a very positive way. You probably won't get any more romantic info from her until you spend time together. Probably isn't going to put herself out there much more until the one on one time happens. Just keep the lines of communication going until then.

Ok lol thank you both. I was so worried about her reaction but I guess I was just confused because I had expected her to avoid me to be honest. I'll see what happens when I see her, thank you so much! :azn:

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0