• Announcements

• KC

Get Smart on the Web   09/16/2016

Be informed on better ways to stay safe on the web -- Source: Mozilla
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
nessa76

A b*tch of a Cousin of mine on Facebook?

This topic has had no activity within the past six months. It is recommended that you start a new topic instead of replying to old topics.

10 posts in this topic

I commented on one of my cousin's post on Facebook, i put nothing wrong and i know that for a fact. Anyway, i only noticed she deleted my comment.

I know its because of my cousin i am attracted to (her brother).

I'd like your opinion on this. Should i unfriend her or does that make me sink to her level?

It might just be me because who knows what she's thinking but it certainly is pretty sad of her to do that Lol

Thanks

nessa76

you could ask her why she deleted it. it could have even been accidental. i've done that before, meaning to edit or delete something and deleting the wrong one. if she refuses to answer, or if she answers and confirms your suspicions, then i would say either delete her or at least unfollow her so you don't see her stuff on your newsfeed. otherwise, every time you see something by her it will eat you up.

speaking from experience here.

you could ask her why she deleted it. it could have even been accidental. i've done that before, meaning to edit or delete something and deleting the wrong one. if she refuses to answer, or if she answers and confirms your suspicions, then i would say either delete her or at least unfollow her so you don't see her stuff on your newsfeed. otherwise, every time you see something by her it will eat you up.

speaking from experience here.

I know what you mean LadyC, it nearly ate me up about being unfriended before. I did ask KC actually to delete this thread as i think i know why it was removed (my comment) on facebook so my suspicions have been confirmed.

Thanks anyway but you are spot on with what you've said :smiley:

nessa76

She wrote about syria, saying people only see it in pictures on the news. Sounds daft but me commenting with her putting about pictures is like me with my cousin exchanging photo's with her brother (my cousin), reminding her about the news she would had heard LOL

Sounds daft and sesperate from Syria but it's the only thing I can think of. Other comments I made Weren't deleted and that's even after she knew about me with my Cousin etc...

It was me being over sensitive, especially after me being unfriended by my other cousin!

nessa76

Nessa,

Have you seen one of my recommendations for the book NASTY PEOPLE?   It may help you in dealing with all sorts of situations.  It is about people who try to control you and your thoughts.  The whole title is:  NASTY PEOPLE, HOW TO STOP BEING HURT BY THEM WITHOUT STOOPING TO THEIR LEVEL by Dr. Jay Carter.

You can download it from Amazon.  And, no, I don't get a commission :grin:  Considering how many times I've recommended it, I should!  lol

HUGS

Nat

Nessa,

Have you seen one of my recommendations for the book NASTY PEOPLE?  It may help you in dealing with all sorts of situations.  It is about people who try to control you and your thoughts.  The whole title is:  NASTY PEOPLE, HOW TO STOP BEING HURT BY THEM WITHOUT STOOPING TO THEIR LEVEL by Dr. Jay Carter.

You can download it from Amazon.  And, no, I don't get a commission :grin:  Considering how many times I've recommended it, I should!  lol

HUGS

Nat

You have Nattana, I'm definitely going to buy it this time. I can't let certain people control me, or my thoughts and life.

She's a mormon, so called to care about others and feelings. The book will help me deal with nasty people :smiley:

Thanks for the reminder and recommendation!

nessa76

You're welcome, Nessa.  I used that book to turn me into a happy, confident and peaceful person.    I love sharing it with others.  I can't "fix" anyone else, but I surely "fixed" ME!  lol

After you get used to being "you", it is funny how the NPs seem to leave you alone.  

HUGS

Nat

My Cousin replied back to me on Facebook, saying she doesn't know why it disappeared from her post.

I have read over google that it can happen! I'm still buying the book though Nattana because I have come across Nasty people in the past and I'm sure I will again in the future :smiley:

nessa76

it does happen. like i said, it often happens by user-stupidity (accidentally... like i've done) but it also happens randomly by facebook. or maybe not randomly. i've heard a lot of people complain about posts being removed that were politically incorrect. i don't know how true that is, but it's a widely spread rumor.

There's always some technical problems on Facebook one way or another. I'm just glad she replied back, otherwise I'd have to had unfriended or unfollowed her  :smiley:

nessa76

I feel a little bad now calling her a bitch, my other Cousin certainly is though Lol

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0