• Announcements

• KC

Get Smart on the Web   09/16/2016

Be informed on better ways to stay safe on the web -- Source: Mozilla
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Forgottenbeauty

He's cheating

This topic has had no activity within the past six months. It is recommended that you start a new topic instead of replying to old topics.

5 posts in this topic

I really love my cousin to the point where I don't want anyone else but him. I feel like I lost him completely. We are still in an intimate relationship but he has a girlfriend. It really hurts knowing I'm just on the side and that maybe he'll never love me like I love him. He seems happy with her but he makes it hard for me to let go. I'm not happy doing this anymore but he doesn't understand that he just wants to be selfish. I wish I didn't have to stop seeing him it just hurts so much and I honestly don't know what to do anymore he makes me feel so trapped.

Did he have the girlfriend BEFORE the two of you started anything?

If so then he isn't cheating on YOU he is cheating on his girlfriend and you

my dear are the other woman.

To me from what little I read seems to be the case and unfortunately you are being used.

If this is the situation it would be in your best interest to move on and leave him alone.

If I have misunderstood then apologies are in order.

you are worth more than this.  you should consider your body a valuable treasure... and keep it hidden until someone who is worthy of it comes along. this guy is no prize at all. surely you realize if he will cheat on her, he doesn't value ANY woman. try to set your standards a little higher. the quick thrill his touch gives you is a skill of manipulation that he has learned, and it has nothing to do with any kind of merit the guy may have for a long term relationship. not for you or anybody else.

besides, i would have to wonder just how many other women are on the side. this guy is a walking time bomb. i'm going to assume that he's likely not using protection, because most arrogant cheaters leave that up to the woman... and women's protective devices don't prevent STD's from happening.

i'm reminded of my ex-sister-in-law, many years ago. she's still married to the same guy, but way back when they'd "only" been together for a few years, she was hospitalized for a week, she was so ill with chlamydia. she'd been faithful. but he, of course, accused her of being the cheater. forget that he was gone one week or more every month for "business", and she was never allowed to even know where his business was.

Seems to me like he's playing you both Forgottenbeauty! You are worth more than this. If he can cheat on his girlfriend with you, he will most likely cheat on her and you with someone else.

I'm not saying you don't have respect for yourself but he doesn't or for anyone else either for that matter. He is playing this other girl like a fool and soon enough, you'll be fool number two unless you put an end to this.

I can understand that it hurts you with being in love with him and I understand too that you don't want anyone else because why would you? How can he love you but he probably doesn't even love his girlfriend either.

nessa76

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0