Unique

Cousin Couples Success Stories

welcome to our site! i hope you'll stick around and share your wisdom and insight with others. and happy almost anniversary. :) my husband (first cousin once removed) and i just celebrated our 19th anniversary in january!

On 02/01/2016 at 9:55 AM, Guest Jessie said:

Wow I just don't have the time to type 21 years worth of marriage to my 1st Cousin Judy but I will tell you about the last 6 months.

We had been married for 20 years when we found out that Judy had stage 4 lung cancer. Now before you start thing sad thoughts know that we had 6 months to say goodbye and we used them well. She could have died of a massive heart attack with out ever having the blessing of the tender moments that we where provided. Not a night passed by that we where not in each others arms praying for each other or just talking and reminiscing about the good times. We had communion together nightly. Looking back the only thing we would have changed was her treatment for chemo took a vibrant beautiful young woman and turned her into a shell of a woman in just 2 months. in that 6 months we loved more then many do in a lifetime. True love will care for the personal needs of someone who is Chair and bed redden . I thank the Lord that we were allowed that time.

I can tell you this I learned the meaning of true love. If the Lord came to me right now and told me he could return Judy to me healed and the same as she was all I need do is say yes. I would say no. True love is not selfish. she is enjoying heaven why would I deprive her of that blessing?        

Many have asked me why I am so on fire for the Lord since he took my wife away from me? My reply is simple Revelation 2:4 I had lost my first love and replaced the Lord with Judy had I continued to live my life that way I very well could have missed out on heaven. I just have made Jerimiah 29:11 my life verse.  Jerimiah 29:11  For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.  I may not understand his timing or plan but I have the faith to know that he has my best in mind.  I have a lot of youth in our church that I interact with and I want to leave you with this nugget of knowledge I have learned and preach to them constantly. Love is a triangle with the Lord on the top of the triangle with the man and woman at one of the other two legs. The Closer we get to the Lord the closer they get to each other.   

Hey bro could you help me out. I just lost my girl but cause i got possessive cause of the distance and she lied once and i overreacted. She has left me but i love her uncontrollably but she never talks to me. Shes chatting up other boys at her course and i walked in on her in bed and another boy was there. He was sleeping but it didnt look like she was cheating but i assumed the worst. I was so angry but i remembered god before i did anything stupid. ive come to the lord for advice. Its nice to know someone out there with experience bro. Im falling apart and i dont know how ill ever get her back. I wanted to kill myself but god was there for me. Living knowing that she'll  be with someone else hurts bro so bad. Shes my 1st cousin. We were together 4 years and only seen each other a few weeks out of those years. My mistake is that i hurt her by grabbing her this time and then she thought id always hurt her. I dont know what to do bro any advice

Since everyone is sharing their story let me share mine too.

My first cousin lives in another place and growing up we would only go to that place once a year for a month. So this complete love took around two years. First year I told her that I like her ; Im such a shy person that I had to tell her through writing a message on her phone. I honestly did not know what to expect back as I have never done this before. Surprisingly she said she likes me back. ( It had such a good feeling to it, I dont how to say it). So we had to leave two days later with not much said later on and came back. However throughout the year I didnt really think about it too much. The next year we go we dont talk about it much, not at all infact till the last week of our holiday. We went on a holiday with her family luckily. However throughout the whole month she had been asking for my photos but didnt say why. Every time I ask why she would say she wants somewhere private to say why. So before we talk about anything at all I had a dream of marrying her. Now look at this coincidence. The next day we go to the beach. I tell her to come with me to the sea. While walking their I told her to tell me as it was kind of private now. So we go into the sea together and she tells me she has been thinking about me the whole year and wants photos of me to look over when she misses me. (Long story why we cant message). She then goes on about how every night she wants to grow up and marry me and grow up together. It was in the sea and it just felt so perfect and romantic. So she then asked me if I had the same feeling toward her, and I said yes of course I would want to grow up with you. We then had a slow walk back to our sitting place and had lunch. The next day because of my annoying arse uncle we couldn't say goodbye properly and had to leave and go back home, till the next year. This year when I see her I would just want to talk to her for hours and hours as the last two years we didnt really have the right time and place. Ive never really fancied a girl but ever since last year I would just think of her everyday.

Thats how we became together. I started the love very slightly but Im suprised how confident my cousin was towards me. Which is a good thing as she is comfortable with me.

P.S. I want to thank the whole internet especially this forum as it really helped go forward as I always thought cousin did not get married, but because of this forum I couldnt care less about her being my cousin and I have all my emotions to her. Also before I was very anxious about people thinking about me ( It was my brain not me) but growing up thankfully I have grown out of that. And when I think about people's opinion about my marriage, I go to myslelf " I dont care about what they think as long as we are happy" thankfully.

2 hours ago, Ken said:

If you two are in your 20's, then it seems you could travel to see her on a more personal visit, and not just once a year with your arse of an uncle...

You two have a connection and feel the same about each other. You need to figure out some type of messaging or email, or online place to communicate on a regular basis.

I think it is time to develop this relationship a lot more.

We did till the parents and they agreed with it a few month's on with it. I think middle eastern are more relaxed with it (I think they secretly knew). It was hard to tell as I grew up with my family obviously,but we did. They knew we are mature now and in our 20's and agreed to me and her this summer to go together on a 2 week holiday with her to have our first proper time together and further develop the relationship. After that as long we use our own money we can fly over to each other and meet. Also now that they know we can finally actually FaceTime and call and not miss each other as much.

Thank you for the advice anyway.

• Like 1

On 1/6/2019 at 3:55 AM, Pewboy98 said:

Some one help me I need to have sex with my cousin 

no, you really don't. you can't even speak of her with respect, so you have no business having sex with her. what you NEED is to grow the heck up and stop trolling.