• Announcements

• KC

Get Smart on the Web   09/16/2016

Be informed on better ways to stay safe on the web -- Source: Mozilla
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest Marla

Moving on

This topic has had no activity within the past six months. It is recommended that you start a new topic instead of replying to old topics.

5 posts in this topic

Hi things have been a lot better since he broke it off . I met new friends and been trying to renew myself. I still see at least once a week we go to the same church. In the process of renewing myself I started to dress better it helps me feel more confident. I wear heels now and I have to say I love it. He has a new girlfriend it did make me feel a bit sad but I know it's for the best I asked God to send him someone and he listened . I knew it would hurt but it would be for the best. What is bothering me is that when after church my family stays to talk a little and I catch him watching me from the corner of his eye. I usually play with my nieces and when I finish playing with them he goes and plays with them . I told him once that I thought he would make an excellent father and he would. But if he's moved on why does he do that ? Any insight would help. Thank you in advance.

Marla, he could still be attracted to you but that doesn't mean he wants a relationship with you! I'm glad you dress better and feel confident within yourself, that will draw positive people to you in your life  :smiley:

nessa76

Thank you Nessa76. One more thing I had to make peace with him so I wrote him  this. " I know that you have a new girlfriend I wanted to sincerely congratulate you. I feel that I should clear some things. I don't hate you. I did get upset that to urgent think things thoroughly before starting something with me. I really liked the kinda of relationship we had with each other before all this mess. And if I'm not speaking to you it's not because I'm still mad it's because everytime we had a conversation all I thought about was that mistake. It's best we don't speak ever and we both just make our lives without each other. I wish a happy life." He responded " look the reason I called it quits is because of thought of your parents. Your sisters had already disappointed them I didn't want you to dissapoint them too. You understood a little late but you did. And even if you don't speak to me just seeing me will remind you of what happened. But it's fine I wish you luck in your life."  I want to tell him that no I that is not why I gave up on him that I don't think I should be the one to sacrifice my happiness. But something tells me I should just leave it alone what should I do get out if my chest or just leave it like that ?

I'd just leave it at that Marla, if you feel you can move on there's no point in trying to win him back and it'd be easier! At least there's no hate or anything from you but just move on :smiley:

nessa76

Hi me again so I did what you asked me to do. But my sister had her baby's birthday party at the park he was there when we were cleaning up, I had my back towards him I was rinsing a bowl he must have been about10 feet away and when I turned around I saw him staring at me. But it was not like a scary scary look but he was staring staring. I showed I didn't care and that was all. So there's this guy I used to like before all this happened and I saw him again my friend (male) said he would help me. He would try to hook us up he said he did sound interested in me and would add me on facebook but still nothing... It's been 3 days since that should I just forget about it. He did mention that he was a shy guy.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0