• Announcements

• KC

Get Smart on the Web   09/16/2016

Be informed on better ways to stay safe on the web -- Source: Mozilla
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
nessa76

Drama classes!

This topic has had no activity within the past six months. It is recommended that you start a new topic instead of replying to old topics.

10 posts in this topic

I'm going to a Amateur dramatics class tomorrow, only £4.00 a session per week.

Hopefully after that I might go university and do a degree in performing arts. It's certainly a change of plan from my current studies mathematics and economical science! Lol

Hopefully student finance will cover the degree, they should do though. After all I will be paying it back once I'm in employment within the field of drama :)

nessa76

sounds exciting!

It is, I did it a few years ago but personal issues got in the way! I'm sticking to it this time though, need to if I'm doing it at university next September :smiley:

nessa76

Well, I really enjoyed the drama class tonight. Bloody nightmare getting back though, missed the last bus and had to walk about 15 miles to town, then another few or so miles to where I live.

It was scary but I was fine, I can look after myself Lol

I had it again with 2 men in cars though walking down the road to my flat, both asked me where I was going and one of them asking if I do business. Thought to myself, geeeze do I look like a prostitute Lmao

nessa76

I've applied to do an extended diploma in acting at college. After that I'm going to apply for an Audition at a drama school, I've decided!

If I get through at a top drama school, I'd be over the moon  :cheesy:

nessa76

good luck!

Thanks, it's only one line for college audition but drama school it's no more than 2/3 minutes of two different contrasting pieces of one of Shakespeare and a play after 1950's.

It's very competitive, 5000 applicants and they accept 24/28 people.

I just need to practice really hard in the meantime :smiley:

nessa76

I'm seeing a private acting tutor, 27th November for Audition lessons. Said I should apply to ten different top drama schools, gives better chance.

Also said, by near the end of the ten I should give an outstanding speech  :cheesy:

nessa76

How did your Audition lessons go?

They went okay thanks, got another lesson on Friday 8th January!

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0