• Announcements

• KC

Get Smart on the Web   09/16/2016

Be informed on better ways to stay safe on the web -- Source: Mozilla
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest socurious

I need an advice... should i go or should i let go

This topic has had no activity within the past six months. It is recommended that you start a new topic instead of replying to old topics.

3 posts in this topic

I just met him when I was 14 years old.. I thought we will never be that so called friends since he is the type of Guy which is snob...

But it all started when i had my summer vacation at their place...  at first just a small convo with him but time past we've became best friends

we talked almost an hour about our lives and passions.. we even sometimes talked about his past relationship....

Then my parents decided to let me stay at their house in preparation of my college since my school is way too far from my hometown....

almost every night after  my school we had a lot of bonding times...we watch movies and sleep together, when his in pain i'm his nurse

until this very late evening i am with him or let me say we're sleeping together  I really don't know what just came up to his mind and he just kissed me..... he is forcing me to kissed him back, but i won't since in our country having an intimate relationship with your 1st cousin is a big issue...

I really don't know what to do at that time since we're alone at that night... i had a lot of bruises as in sh*t that really hurts...

time really fly... after that his that super sweet... and he is repeating same situation over and over again ... until i was totally drowned of every moved he makes.... we even do the S thingyy a couple of times.... Now i don't know i think i'm falling in love with him but he just want my holy body ..... Can you give me some advice i really need it .. how can i move on with my first cousin when we are on the same roof..

i really love him but lust is just the reason he is addicted to me....  Now I'm 18 and his 23 same situation over and over again...

Should I stay because I love him or should i let go?? please do help me....

This concerns me quite a bit:

let me say we're sleeping together  I really don't know what just came up to his mind and he just kissed me..... he is forcing me to kissed him back, but i won't since in our country having an intimate relationship with your 1st cousin is a big issue...

I really don't know what to do at that time since we're alone at that night... i had a lot of bruises as in sh*t that really hurts...

time really fly... after that his that super sweet... and he is repeating same situation over and over again ... until i was totally drowned of every moved he makes.... we even do the S thingyy a couple of times.... Now i don't know i think i'm falling in love with him but he just want my holy body .....

NO ONE HAS THE RIGHT TO KISS YOU OR BE INTIMATE WITH YOU WITHOUT YOUR PERMISSION.  If you told him "No" and he continued to do what he wanted, he is not a good man.  Run, Run, Run far away from him.  Avoid him at every turn.  If the laws of your country would support you, make a police report.  Get as far away from him as you can.

I don't understand why the two of you were sleeping together to begin with.  But even so, he had no right to take from you what was yours to give away.

In case I have not made myself clear enough:  DO NOT stay with this man. You are worthy of a man who will respect you, be gentle with you and love you....not just your body.

ditto what she said! this sounds like a '50 shades of grey' relationship... and i hate how hollywood has romanticized abuse. run, run, RUN far away from this guy. he does not love you and will never be capable of loving you. men like him are dangerous. 

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0