• Announcements

• KC

Get Smart on the Web   09/16/2016

Be informed on better ways to stay safe on the web -- Source: Mozilla
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Bluewolves

In love with MUCH younger cousin.

This topic has had no activity within the past six months. It is recommended that you start a new topic instead of replying to old topics.

4 posts in this topic

Judging from your post, I would say that you do not have the emotional maturity to deal with a cousin of any age.

What about your much younger cousin? Let her grow up! Enjoy your freedom for as long as you possibly can. Marriages aren't going out of style any time soon. If she is underage, you had better run from the situation and seek counseling please.

to me, the issue is not 'how much younger' so much as it is 'how old is she?', and, if she's still a minor, then 'how old are you' would be the next question. until we have a little more info, i'm afraid we can't really give you any advice!

I'm afraid that "much younger" is code word for underage. I may be wrong, but after 20 years I am getting pretty good at this.

FWI-

Anyone who doesn't know "what to do" with their cousin is well too young for any kind of meaningful relationship. I'm not sure that came out precisely how I wanted. You kids shouldn't be doing anything at all with your cousins. I'm calling your momma right now...

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0