Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Miapapa

Hello

This topic has had no activity within the past six months. It is recommended that you start a new topic instead of replying to old topics.

4 posts in this topic

Hello all!I am new here and I would REALLY like your opinion because I'm freaking out.I have 3 first cousins and I have great relationships with them all.I have one cousin wich i always looked up to and loved the most because he is older.henever I need something he's there.He is 15 years oldr than me and married sonn after I moved in with my fiance.I met his future wife on my engagement.We have been enstranged for somme years now since welive far from each other.A few days ago he called me late at night asking me to speak low(he was whispering) and asking me to move to a different room in the huse were my fiance couldn't hear me..I got worried and asked him what was wrong.He told me that he saw a dream abut him and me and that it was of sexual nature.I tried to make  him  stop butas he soke to me he sounded aroused and begged for me to listen.I hung up the phone.I was socked and embarassed.Of course I told my fiance who told me to call him and ask what was that all about BUT he called from "unknown" number and I have no proof and I think that since I rejected him he will say that it wasn't him on the phone and act as if I'm crazy.How should I react from now on towards him?What do I do?

If this is the one and only time he's done it, you could probably let if go without mentioning it. It seems very odd that he rings you out of the blue just for phone sex. If it offends you, and he does it again, I'd tell his wife about it. You should be able to get their phone number from one of your other cousins. If she has any doubts that he called you, she can get a list of phone numbers called from their phone.

Not only was I offended I was also socked...It was one of the weirdest moments of my life.Ihave her phoneand their phone.We keep in touch from time  to time but once it's out there and I tell her  it could ruin  both his marriage and probably him phycologicaly and it's something I really don't want.

Well, like I said - if it's a one off thing, just ignore it. If it becomes a habit then you need to do something about it. It could ruin his marriage, but if you allow it to continue then it could ruin yours.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0