• Announcements

• KC

Get Smart on the Web   09/16/2016

Be informed on better ways to stay safe on the web -- Source: Mozilla
Serendipity

Wedding Plans!!

This topic has had no activity within the past six months. It is recommended that you start a new topic instead of replying to old topics.

8 posts in this topic

Mark your calendars.  Well, an official date hasn't been set - but we're close:  The First Week of April, 2016.

We have decided to have a beach wedding in Florida and become husband and wife. 

I'm more excited than I thought I would be!!

This has been such a long time in coming for us.  He was so hurt by his ex-wife that he had closed the door to ever marrying again; and I had been in such a bad financial state after my ex's reckless and fraudulent behavior, that I thought I'd never have the time (because I have to work so damn much) to even look for a life partner.  But God is good and through some of the worst times in our lives, my cousin and I found love in each other.

To all of you reading this who think that things could never work out between you and your cousin, let me testify to the fact that it can.  My love and I are first cousins and if we had been smarter and braver, we could have followed our hearts into loving each other years ago.  It took us over 30 years to finally get our acts together and I plan on spending the next 30 years (or more!) happily married to the true love of my life.

how wonderful! i'm so happy for you! are you gonna be anywhere near pensacola?

Wonderful news!

And I agree with LadyC - Pensacola sounds great and I live near there!!  

HUGS

Nat

The other side of Florida from Pensacola: New Smyrna Beach.  He has a sister near there and we have some fond memories of the area.

But anyone who would like to make the trip to NSB is welcome to join us!

I have many, many fond memories of NSB myself - used to drive on the beach in my 65 Mustang - top down and heat or AC going depending on the weather!  LOL

HUGS

Nat

Congratulations!!!!  Best wishes for many years of happiness!

My hubby and I were also 30+ years getting together! 2nd cousins here.

Our anniversary is 4-28-2004!  Great month for a wedding.

I wish i had acted sooner with my cousin before she got married. We have just started talking to each other after 17 years since the last family funeral. She has always been sweet and loving toward me and we got along shared our toys when we was little kids. We are both the same age. Its just hard to accept that she is married now.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor