Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Arianator

How to get him to kiss me?

This topic has had no activity within the past six months. It is recommended that you start a new topic instead of replying to old topics.

6 posts in this topic

Okay, so, my cousin and I are really close. I'm 13 and he's 14. We like all the same things and we've had a few non-cousinly (is that a word? ;) ) encounters if you know what I mean. Truth is, I really, really like him and I think he likes me back but how do I get him to kiss me? Also, I'm a frigid so I haven't had my first kiss yet so any tips on kissing as well would be ace! Thankies <3 xo :smiley:

Don't worry about kissing right now.  Just build a friendship with him.  You have your whole life ahead of you and there are more important things to focus on right now than getting your first kiss.  Study hard in school, do things with your girl friends,  if you take dance or piano or Tae Kwon Do, or any type of activity then work hard at getting good at that, join a club at school, earn some money babysitting, join the soccer or softball or math team - have fun being 13 years old!!

PS.  Not having your first kiss yet does not make you frigid! :cheesy:

Yep, what Serendipity said.

And the more you try and plan your first kiss, the more you'll probably be disappoined by it. The first kiss with anyone is always awkward. You bump noses, you never know whether to go left or right and lips can get bruised. Heck, I even ended up with a split lip from one guy who rushed in when i wasn't expecting it!  :(

Scorpion Queen forgot the teeth clashing that happens with a first kiss (and sometimes other kisses!) and don't listen to what other people say. you're not frigid. but at this age, even if you were, that's better than being easy.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0