Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest Cassidy Garvey

I am in love with my step cousin, need help

This topic has had no activity within the past six months. It is recommended that you start a new topic instead of replying to old topics.

4 posts in this topic

We met 2 years ago after his mom and my uncle started dating. They got married a few months after, making him (my cousin) a permanent part of my life. This past August the family met up to celebrate my uncle's retirement from the military. I couldn't stop thinking about him. We started texting about random things, like I do all of my cousin. The next week I stayed at his house to celebrate his little brother's birthday. We stayed up late the first night watching movies and cuddling. He kept looking at me like he wanted something and then he would look away. When I finally asked him about it, he kissed me. At first it was a simple peck, like a test. Since I didn't pull away, he took it as a sign to continue. We kissed for a few hours. The next night, all of my cousins and siblings were watching movies with us and we kept making excuses to cuddle. We started dating a few days later, when he broke up with his girlfriend 😞. One month ago, we were able to see each other again, but we couldn't do anything without being caught. I want to tell him I love him, but is it too soon? Is it really love?

how old are the two of you? and also, you said you began dating in august, but then you said a month ago you were able to see each other again. you can see my confusion, right?

how old are the two of you? and also, you said you began dating in august, but then you said a month ago you were able to see each other again. you can see my confusion, right?

We are young, he lives 2-3 hours away from me. We don't get to see each other often.

then i'd wait. you don't say how young, but i'm going to guess by that lack of information, you're both still in school. i know it's hard to focus on studies when all these emotions are clouding your thinking... i'm not too old to remember :) but that's where your focus does need to be right now. love can wait. you have your whole lives ahead of you. trust me, these next few years are going to drag like an eternity, and at the same time they're going to fly by at the speed of light. if you feel compelled to tell him now, then do so... but discuss with him that you'd like to explore the relationship "in the future" when the two of you can be out of school, out from under parental scrutiny, and maybe move closer together.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0