Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest Charles

My cousin is loving me like how she is loving her husband

This topic has had no activity within the past six months. It is recommended that you start a new topic instead of replying to old topics.

9 posts in this topic

I accidentally called my cousin the other night by mistake. She text me back why was I up so late. I told her I took a long nap so it makes it hard for me to go to sleep. She told me to try to sleep so it won't mess up my sleeping time. She was concerned about me getting rest then she was of her own sleep. I texted her this afternoon that I had always thought of her over the years every now and the. She just replied with a thumps up like. I wished I could find out if she has the same feelings toward me but in secret because she is married.

From what you have told us, I don't get any indication that she has any feelins toward you except concerned

about your sleep.

She is married and that means she is off limits to you.  Best thing for you to do is

forget about what you think you want to find out and get on with your life.

charles, she's married. that means she's OFF LIMITS.

Me and my cousin talked from 12:30 a.m until 2:00 a.m. I still have it bad for my cousin,  married cousins have flings with each other. I have no other female contact but my cousin and it makes me feel better talking to my cousin. Life just isn't fair my cousin says she works on weekends so i can't talk to her for two days. Sometimes i wonder why God put me on earth to be tortured like this, never having a girlfriend or female contact would make any guy go nuts. But i'm talking to my cousin so i don't have to go nuts. We haven't seen each other in 17 years but thanks to the internet and facebook we can talk to each other now. I will still always love my cousin. I hope we can spend time together by ourselves and she said that would be nice to hangout with each other. But it is pure "TORTURE".

she said it would be nice to hang out. she didn't say it would be nice to 'have a fling'. and whether people have flings or not doesn't make it right. you think YOU are being tortured? how would you feel if you were married to her and she had a fling with someone else? you think life just isn't fair. well buddy, what's not fair is when someone has made a vow of marriage to be faithful to someone else for the rest of their lives, and then finds out that the other one slept with someone else.

charles, you said you weren't coming back here, and then you did. so i can assume you probably will again. you said you weren't coming back because we didn't pat you on the back and give you the green light to pursue a married woman. you didn't hear what you wanted to hear. you thought that just because we support cousin marriage, that we would support cousin adultery too. you're not the first person to make that mistake. around here though, we value marriage above anything else. we value fidelity, trust, faithfulness.

and if you want to throw a temper tantrum because of that and stomp off like a kindergartener on a playground, then you have our blessing. feel free to come back when you grow up.

I have always had a fantasy about sleeping with my cousin. Nothing wrong with fantasy i still have feelings for her and nothing will change that. I always have really but we have always lived hours apart,  we live in the same state. But our parents never took us to see each other. I only saw her 3 times in my life and it was only at family funerals.

But she got pregnant when she wasn't married to the guy and had to marry him.

We talked for nearly two hours late in the night the other night. Its just nice talking to her but i still haven't told her my true feelings.  I have always had a crush on her.

you really should keep your fantasies to yourself. to share them with her is going to either cause her to reject you, or to destroy her family. that means hurting not just the husband that you have no respect for, but the child that she gave birth to. and if she ends up screwing around with you and hurting her family, she's going to hurt. because even if a wife doesn't feel guilt cheating on her husband, ripping her child's world apart will cause her so much guilt and emotional distress that she will never stop beating herself up over it, even 20 years down the road.

is that the kind of love you have for her?

the fact that she got married because she was pregnant is irrelevant. i guarantee you she was in love with him when she married him.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0