Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Charles19812016

I confess my love for my cousin like everybody else has done and I get told off

This topic has had no activity within the past six months. It is recommended that you start a new topic instead of replying to old topics.

4 posts in this topic

I have always had a fantasy about sleeping with my cousin. Nothing wrong with fantasy i still have feelings for her and nothing will change that.

nobody has verbally assaulted you. we just haven't told you what you want to hear. you keep saying you aren't coming back, and yet here you are. still. online even as i type this. why is that charles? our advice to you isn't going to change.

I am learning the hard way that the advice you get here will not always be comforting, but it will be in the best interests of your emotional and mental health. Try to listen with an open mind and realize that the world we live in is not all rainbows and butterflies. I am having a difficult time as well, but the decisions I have made are mine and mine alone. I have to live with that the same way everyone else does, but the experience available on this site is invaluable. The best advice I can give is to be patient and try to work on understanding your own feelings before you try to understand anyone else's. If you have concerns you would like to share with me privately I will lend an ear and try to offer you guidance without judgement.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0