• Announcements

• KC

Get Smart on the Web   09/16/2016

Be informed on better ways to stay safe on the web -- Source: Mozilla
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Kylie123

Moving

This topic has had no activity within the past six months. It is recommended that you start a new topic instead of replying to old topics.

6 posts in this topic

I've been looking at different apartments. I have decided to get an apartment with my cousin. In a way I am afraid to move in with him. His past and choices has gotten him in a lot of trouble. He also has a severe mental illness which makes things more complicated. I feel bad for him though, and want to help him. I do have feelings for him and we have been sexual. My family except for our mothers are against the move. They all know about his feelings towards me, and shut him out completely because of his mental illness alone.

I am excited about moving in with him though. I hope we will be accepted for a December 1st move in.

i hope his past choices won't define his future. he can rise above them. in the meantime, it sounds like you're going to be looking forward to a very merry christmas together :)

Yes LadyC I can't wait to put up my Christmas tree in my new place and start decorating, cleaning, and painting. It's a new start for us both. He is not allowed in my current apartment, nor am I allowed in his hotel where he is staying now (bc he is homeless and is paying using his SSI), so it will be a nice change.

We only lasted 7 days and now there's an order of protection put in place between us. I am sad, yet confused. I would really like to private message some users on this site to share what happened.

you are welcome to message me kylie... i may be a little slow to respond but i do try to get on here at least once a day or more.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0